2016 ALP Adventurer 4 Quad 4x4 F550 30' Class C Motorhome Powerstroke Crewcab, ebay classifieds

dshock

2016 F550 4x4 Crewcab Powerstroke diesel.

2017 ALP Adventurer 4 Quad 30' Class C Motorhome Conversion

Dry Bathroom, Full Kitchen, Sleeps 5, 2 Slideouts.

Everything works great. Just took it on a 5 day, 3500 mile adventure. The F550 Chassis is incredibly. Smooth and strong. Towed a 70s muscle car home 2000 miles and the 10,000# tow rating is legit. Beautiful Motorhome, but our family circumstances have changed and we need something a bit different.

We rented an Earthroamer for 2 months last summer. It was great, but we needed a little more room for our family of 4. This truck is just the ticket (though a little less capable offload). Then in February our family grew unexpectedly by a 16 year old and it has changed our plans for the summer and we need something different.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Dan

Attachments

• image1 .jpg
    image1 .jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 6,684
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 2,921
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 3,014
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 2,979
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 2,692
Last edited:

BretEdge

Adventurer
Do you know if any/all of the coach electrical, plumbing and structural systems (i.e. cabinet screws, etc.) have been fortified for use off-road? We have a small motor home now and just driving down a washboard road at 10 MPH causes screws to back out and I'm always worried about pipe connections or wires becoming disconnected. Obviously your rig isn't designed for aggressive off-road use but if it's at least dirt road capable, we'd be interested. Thanks for your response.

dshock

It was built as a four season camper for the Canadian rental market. Knowing roads and conditions they certainly contemplated washboard, etc. It has about 48,000 miles on it and it is tight as can be. I haven't noticed anything loosening or showing wear from rough roads, etc. I have been around some other manufacturer's class Cs and I would say that this one is built very well for what it is.

BretEdge

Adventurer
It was built as a four season camper for the Canadian rental market. Knowing roads and conditions they certainly contemplated washboard, etc. It has about 48,000 miles on it and it is tight as can be. I haven't noticed anything loosening or showing wear from rough roads, etc. I have been around some other manufacturer's class Cs and I would say that this one is built very well for what it is.

Good to know. Thanks very much for the quick response. I'll take a look at the ebay ad.

dshock

I would possibly trade for a 4x4 sprinter van to be used as a camper (converted or not). It would need to have 5 seats with factory seatbelts. Obviously the value of the sprinter would dictate terms of the trade.

Dan

dshock

I just relisted it on Ebay as a classified - $100,000 or best offer.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

vovka1

Is it still available? I am interested in more info. New to the forum joined to see if this one is till available to pm me so we can exchange number and talk thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94