*SOLD* 2016 AEV Prospector XL 6.7 Cummins - Charlotte, NC

nlscooby

Observer
A quick google search seems to conclude that it depends on what county you live in. Apparently there's a map on the following site that will tell you if you are subject to emissions testing (which I assume would include a visual). https://dmvnv.com/emission_areas.htm

If you are really interested in the truck - PM me as there are other solutions as well...

nlscooby

Observer
I'm sorry for my late response - I was out of town until late this afternoon. I'll reach out tomorrow to the folks that PM'd me over the past few days.

Thank you!

britome

Sorry if some of these questions are redundant. I just stumbled on this and read through every post. I just need some summary...

1) what is the benefit of the "delete"
2) how long is the bed?
3) are you the first owner?
4) what is the truck's towing capacity?
5) what is the truck's gross vehicle weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nlscooby

Observer
Hello:
1) The thought behind deletes are to improve engine performance, improve fuel mileage and increase engine longevity. Deletes are very common in certain parts of the country.
2) The bed is 6'4"
3) I am not the first owner -
4) Towing capacity of this model per RAM was 17,210 lbs. This was with the original tire size and 3.42 gear ratio. I'm not sure how that would change with 4.30 gears and 40" tires....but my guess is it would be fairly similar.
5) The sticker in the door jam GVWR is 10,000 lbs. (GAWR-Front 6,000 lbs, GAWR-Rear is 6390 lbs.).

Neppl9

Hi I'm pretty interested in purchasing the truck I just had a few questions about the truck and possible pick up I'm in Colorado so if you could shoot me a text or call that would be awesome thanks Nathan my number is 719 221 7274

nlscooby

Observer
*SOLD* The truck went to a very cool family that plans to use it as it was intended. I wish them great adventures ahead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94