Votes: 5 25.0%
  • $60,000 - 70,000

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Less than $60,000

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeg920

June 21/2022 Sold!!!!! Time to move on to a bigger expedition rig!

June 12, 2022 new NEW new $54,000 price!!!
June 6, 2022 new new $59,000 price!!!!!

Many thanks to everyone who replied to the survey. Your responses were used to reset the price. I'm still not sure what it's worth but happy to figure it out with fellow expedition portal members.

Love this sprinter that gave us many adventures. 100,750 miles.
2016 4WD Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 High Roof Adventure van is ready to get back out there with a fresh interior makeover. Great vehicle for camping and road trips, easy to drive with video camera monitoring and amp + speaker upgrade. Cold weather ready with diesel heater and super insulation. Haul big gear, MTB's, motorcycles, SUPS, kayaks, etc... or move the two removable captain seats along the 2 full length L-track tie down strips. Great adventure vehicle with a proven heritage.

Interior features: upgraded radio amp + 6 speakers; 4 way video camera with DVR; front carpet; 180 spin seat bases; 2 passenger movable or easily removable seats; well insulated wall panels and ship-lap nickel gap ceiling; sunroof; dual Fantastic vent vans; MB OEM rear cab diesel heater with OEM high idle package; 4x4 hi/low; Electric trailer brake; front cab upper storage shelf; 3000W inverter with multiple 120V outlet, USB chargers, 12V plugs, large battery bank, solar converter, 120V charging; interior LED lights; custom shelving; custom insulated window covers; custom rear slider windows; ready for cold or hot weather....

Exterior features: 120V diesel engine block heater; bug deflector; driver & pass wind deflectors; driving assist cameras; solar panels 3x; BF Goodyear KO2's with plenty of tread; Owl Van rear tire carrier & roof ladder; towing package; Halogen and LED driving lights upgrade; extra engine battery; backup light...

Full disclosure: Dent and scratches on back door (from motorcycle carrying); minor dents on running boards; a few scratches and dings here and there; display warns of driving lights because of halogen+LED upgrade; Has had a few remodels.
Sold as in, no warranty. Title free and clear. No wrecks. 100,750 miles. 1 owner.
Located in Little Rock Arkansas
Mobile 501-920-0920
Jeg920@hotmail.com

More pics at https://photos.app.goo.gl/3TtjJBqRzndQhSJK8
Video at AAA Sprinter options.JPGExterior front driver.JPGExterior front pass side.JPGExterior full pass side.JPGExterior pass side open.JPG
Exterior pass side open.JPG
Interior rear facing view 2.JPG
Interior guests seats adn driver side window.JPG
Interior forward facing view 2.JPG

Attachments

• Exterior rear pass side.JPG
    Exterior rear pass side.JPG
    961.3 KB · Views: 397
  • INterior driver door open.JPG
    INterior driver door open.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:

jeg920

Love this sprinter that gave us many adventures. 100,750 miles. $85,000
2016 4WD Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 High Roof Adventure van is ready to get back out there with a fresh interior makeover. Great vehicle for camping and road trips, easy to drive with video camera monitoring and amp + speaker upgrade. Cold weather ready with diesel heater and super insulation. Haul big gear, MTB's, motorcycles, SUPS, kayaks, etc... or move the two removable captain seats along the 2 full length L-track tie down strips. Easy overnight stays with cot and cassette toilet for longer trips. Great adventure vehicle with a proven heritage.

Interior features: upgraded radio amp + 6 speakers; 4 way video camera with DVR; front carpet; 180 spin seat bases; 2 passenger movable seats; insulated wall panels; Ship lap nickel gap roof with insulation; sunroof; dual Fantastic vent vans; MB OEM rear cab diesel heater; 4x4 hi/low; Electric trailer brake; front cab upper storage shelf; 3000W inverter with multiple 120V outlet, USB chargers, 12V plugs, large battery bank, solar converter, 120V charging; interior LED lights; custom shelving; custom insulated window covers; custom rear slider windows; ready for cold or hot weather....

Exterior features: 120V diesel engine block heater; bug deflector; driver & pass wind deflectors; driving assist cameras; solar panels 3x; BF Goodyear KO2's with plenty of tread; Owl Van rear tire carrier & roof ladder; towing package; Halogen and LED driving lights upgrade; extra engine battery; backup light...

Full disclosure: Dent and scratches on back door (from motorcycle carrying); minor dents on running boards; a few scratches and dings here and there; display warns of driving lights because of halogen+LED upgrade; Has had a few remodels with some scars, but all works well.
Sold as in, no warranty.
Title free and clear. No wrecks. 100,750 miles. 1 owner.
Located in Little Rock Arkansas
More pics at https://photos.app.goo.gl/3TtjJBqRzndQhSJK8
Video at jeg920@hotmail.com

View attachment 722619View attachment 722620View attachment 722621View attachment 722622View attachment 722623View attachment 722623View attachment 722626View attachment 722627View attachment 722628
Thanks. It's more utilitarian than comfort. Take stuff to the trail / on a trip and play hard kind of a van

extremer

Love the poll 1st time I've seen that on EP. You show the original sticker but not the price. There is no way you can expect more than the original sticker price with the minor mods that van has with 100k miles. I'd be happy as hell to get that. GLWS

Davi Florea

I’ve been looking for a 4x4 for a couple years now. The prices are way up. The concept of depreciation went out the window with Covid and supply demand. I’m expecting this to turn around with rising fuel price. Consumers have been and are being taken advantage of. But if you got the stomach for it , more power to ya!

jeg920

Love the poll 1st time I've seen that on EP. You show the original sticker but not the price. There is no way you can expect more than the original sticker price with the minor mods that van has with 100k miles. I'd be happy as hell to get that. GLWS
Thanks Extremer. When I bought the van it was an empty cargo van, no windows no nothing. I added 4 windows, solar, tire carrier, diesel heater, KO2 tires, additional seats, cabinets, insulation, $40k in batteries, inverters, and power upgrades, etc... so I feel justified to sell for more than what I bought it. At the end of the you are right though, I'll only get what the market will pay. Trying to figure that amount out.

Last edited:

reync

Thanks Extremer. When I bought the van it was an empty cargo van, no windows no nothing. I added 4 windows, solar, tire carrier, diesel heater, KO2 tires, additional seats, cabinets, insulation, $40k in batteries, inverters, and power upgrades, etc... so I feel justified to sell for more than what I bought it. At the end of the you are right though, I'll only get what the market will pay. Trying to figure that amount out.
Beautiful rig but unfortunately there’s a limited market for many seats, no beds, but lots of batteries. It appears from the poll, as often happens in real estate, you’ve built something that was very much worth it to you but perhaps not to others.

jeg920

Agreed! Readers have spoken and I have heard them!
I'm lowering the price to $59,000 or best offer (OBO). I'll keep lowering the price until it sells.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.
By the way, the seats are moveable and removable with just two bolts.

jeg920

I’ve been looking for a 4x4 for a couple years now. The prices are way up. The concept of depreciation went out the window with Covid and supply demand. I’m expecting this to turn around with rising fuel price. Consumers have been and are being taken advantage of. But if you got the stomach for it , more power to ya!
Thanks Davi, the world is definitely not like it was in 2019... While I do miss predictably I'm also working to embrace the change.
New lower price

jeg920

Extremer, I'm recalibrating with the market! Thanks for your comments

jeg920

Hey folks, I'm lowering the price every week until this sprinter sells. Please share with anyone you think might be interested.

jeg920

Sold! Many, many thanks to all of you for your feedback on the survey, comments, and adventure vehicle dialog! So fun to be a part of this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles