2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition, Texas**sold**

yotantexas

Observer
***Sold***
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition(same as current TRD Offroad trim)
99,904 mile (may go up very slightly)
1 owner, garage kept, and meticulously maintained. No wrecks, non smoker, and no pets inside. I have a very full folder of receipts and logs of maintenance and modifications. Interior is clean with no rips, tears, or stains. Body and under carriage are very clean. Always used premium car care products like Adams and Chemical Guys. No pinstriping. 2 spots on the body/paint to note are the rear driver side fender flare got gouged on the trail, and the passenger side rear bumper got scratched before the CBI bumper was installed. The truck really needs nothing and is ready for a new owner. The only thing I would do if keeping it, is change the UCA to a ball joint instead of a uniball since they can squeak at slow speeds, and I don't like noises.

Somewhat recent maintenance items are brakes with new pads and rotors, lower control arms with new bushings and lower ball joint, spark plugs, diff and transfer case fluid change, oil/filter change, air filter, cabin filter, 5 tire rotation, front and rear drive shaft u joints greased, and UCA zerks greased. I am probably forgetting some things but maintenance is up to date and I have a log of everything done, along with receipts.
Title in hand
Price $34,500

Factory e-locker
Crawl Control and Terrain Select
ATRAC
Factory specs, 270 HP, 278 torque, 5 speed automatic transmission, 2 speed transfer case
Factory remote start
2 keys

Front and rear regear to 4.56 Nitro gears. This was a huge improvement over the stock 3.73 ratio
Replaced factory needle bearing with solid bearing from East Coast Gear Supply

Suspension:
Toytec Alumaseries 2.5 front and rear. 700# front springs( 13 months old)
Dobinson C59-749v rear springs
Total Chaos UCA

Armor:
RCI front skid, aluminum
RCI Transmission and transfer case skid, metal
RCI lower link skids
RCI gas tank skid
Shrockworks sliders
CBI front bumper with full hoops. Steel.
CBI rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, dual jerry can holder, hi lift jack, and camp table.
Warn VR8000 winch with synthetic rope and Factor 55 Thimble
Prinsu full length roof rack

Method wheels 17x8.5 Grid in titanium color, Matching spare
Yokohama Geolander MT in 295/70/17 (around 6000 miles), Matching spare
Odyssey 34R starting battery
C4 Fab dual battery tray, Optima Blue Top Group 34 AGM for house batter
100 watt solar panel mounted on roof rack

Truck is located in Arlington, TX
email, text, or call with questions. I have more pictures and can take a pic of anything upon request.
682-3six5-7six7six
aaron.jordan83 at yahoo dot com
IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Last edited: