2015 rubicon (Ursa Minor equipped)

Brandon white

Selling my 2015 Jeep, hard rock edition, 4-door rubicon equipped with an Ursa Minor pop-up camper. I built this from the ground up to be an exceptional go anywhere, adventure overland vehicle.

I began this project with a 1 owner, stock, Texas, RUST FREE rubicon with a measly 10k miles on the clock. Since then the following has been upgraded:

2.5 inch rubicon express lift, fox 2.0 steering stabilizer, black rhino 18 inch wheels, 35 inch toyo R/T’s, safari cargo brush bar, Maximus-3 bull bar, mopar high top fenders (these were the fenders that inspired the new rubicon JL fenders), pro comp LED headlights, Ursa Minor pop-up camper, rock hard 4x4 rock sliders, usagrab bars (front/back), teraflex reinforced spare tire carrier, full sized spare/matching black rhino wheel, teraflex accessory mount, high lift jack, power tank mount, 5lb propane tank, smittybilt atlas hinge steps, after market kenwood Bluetooth stereo/navigation/dvd player (iOS/Android compatible), etc..

As it currently sits, it has 38,000 miles on the clock.

I assembled this Jeep with two major priorities in mind, keeping the GVWR as light as possible to keep the drive train happy during long term use without sacrificing efficiency, and practicality for ease of use.

As you can see from the pictures I’ve posted, the rear passenger seats have been removed to open the space the Jeep provides for storage. Also, the carpet from behind the front driver/passenger seats have been replaced with marine grade boat vinyl to decrease those trips to the car washes with vacuums far and few in between. Being dirt, mud, and water proof was another incentive to getting this feature installed. All upholstery work was done professionally in grants pass OR. (Can provide all receipts)

Moving on to the Ursa minor and the accessories it was ordered with from the factory:

-2 USB charging ports in the sleeping quarters/1 12v cigarette charging port in the sleeping quarters.
-2 LED flexible reading lights in the sleeping quarters.
-1 large main halogen light in the sleeping quarters.
-1 massive LED light bar above the trunk area down stairs.
-the rest of accessories you can see from the photos on this post.

She’s been mechanically/electrically sound throughout my entire ownership as she should with only 38k miles and have the service records to back it up.

Want her to go to a loving home, have over 68k invested and it’d cost a whole lot more to build this set up from scratch/buy new.

Known issues:
A few tiny paint chips on the hood from highway driving. (Normal wear and tear)
Aside from that, she’s ready to rock.

located in: Medford, OR.

PRICE: 45,900.00

Look forward to chatting with y’all.

Having a problem getting the photos attached to this thread, so here’s my Craigslist post for all photos.

medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/medford-jeep-rubicon-ursa-minor/7218256600.html
B68CD836-9EF7-42C8-80E1-B7FBF49AA996.jpeg

resqd1

Adventurer
Welcome Brandon. Beautiful rig. Wife and I have been looking for something for camping and wheeling but our budget on my firefighter salary has us at 30k. I know someone who might be able to afford it will ask. Do you have rear seats and carpet still? Does the slider interfere with the seats if installed. And does the fridge come with the sale. Best of luck mate.

Brandon white

Welcome Brandon. Beautiful rig. Wife and I have been looking for something for camping and wheeling but our budget on my firefighter salary has us at 30k. I know someone who might be able to afford it will ask. Do you have rear seats and carpet still? Does the slider interfere with the seats if installed. And does the fridge come with the sale. Best of luck mate.
30k won’t work for what I have into it, what I’m asking is below the cost of a stock new JL/jk. As far as your other questions, the rear seat is at my parents house and would probably cost more to ship than just going to a junk yard to replace, or ordering online. The carpet was tossed. The rock sliders come no where close to the rear seat bolts. Aside from punching through the marine vinyl, you’ll be set to reinstall rear seats.

The arb 47 liter fridge does not come with rubicon, it’ll be tagging along with myself for the next build.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Brandon

resqd1

Adventurer
30k won’t work for what I have into it, what I’m asking is below the cost of a stock new JL/jk. As far as your other questions, the rear seat is at my parents house and would probably cost more to ship than just going to a junk yard to replace, or ordering online. The carpet was tossed. The rock sliders come no where close to the rear seat bolts. Aside from punching through the marine vinyl, you’ll be set to reinstall rear seats.

The arb 47 liter fridge does not come with rubicon, it’ll be tagging along with myself for the next build.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Brandon

I wasn’t offering 30k I was stating my budget. Anywho, when I asked about the slider I was talking about the fridge slider. Thanks for the info. Have a blessed day and good luck with your sale

wanderJeep

Selling my 2015 Jeep, hard rock edition, 4-door rubicon equipped with an Ursa Minor pop-up camper. I built this from the ground up to be an exceptional go anywhere, adventure overland vehicle.

I began this project with a 1 owner, stock, Texas, RUST FREE rubicon with a measly 10k miles on the clock. Since then the following has been upgraded:

2.5 inch rubicon express lift, fox 2.0 steering stabilizer, black rhino 18 inch wheels, 35 inch toyo R/T’s, safari cargo brush bar, Maximus-3 bull bar, mopar high top fenders (these were the fenders that inspired the new rubicon JL fenders), pro comp LED headlights, Ursa Minor pop-up camper, rock hard 4x4 rock sliders, usagrab bars (front/back), teraflex reinforced spare tire carrier, full sized spare/matching black rhino wheel, teraflex accessory mount, high lift jack, power tank mount, 5lb propane tank, smittybilt atlas hinge steps, after market kenwood Bluetooth stereo/navigation/dvd player (iOS/Android compatible), etc..

As it currently sits, it has 38,000 miles on the clock.

I assembled this Jeep with two major priorities in mind, keeping the GVWR as light as possible to keep the drive train happy during long term use without sacrificing efficiency, and practicality for ease of use.

As you can see from the pictures I’ve posted, the rear passenger seats have been removed to open the space the Jeep provides for storage. Also, the carpet from behind the front driver/passenger seats have been replaced with marine grade boat vinyl to decrease those trips to the car washes with vacuums far and few in between. Being dirt, mud, and water proof was another incentive to getting this feature installed. All upholstery work was done professionally in grants pass OR. (Can provide all receipts)

Moving on to the Ursa minor and the accessories it was ordered with from the factory:

-2 USB charging ports in the sleeping quarters/1 12v cigarette charging port in the sleeping quarters.
-2 LED flexible reading lights in the sleeping quarters.
-1 large main halogen light in the sleeping quarters.
-1 massive LED light bar above the trunk area down stairs.
-the rest of accessories you can see from the photos on this post.

She’s been mechanically/electrically sound throughout my entire ownership as she should with only 38k miles and have the service records to back it up.

Want her to go to a loving home, have over 68k invested and it’d cost a whole lot more to build this set up from scratch/buy new.

Known issues:
A few tiny paint chips on the hood from highway driving. (Normal wear and tear)
Aside from that, she’s ready to rock.

located in: Medford, OR.

PRICE: 45,900.00

Look forward to chatting with y’all.

Having a problem getting the photos attached to this thread, so here’s my Craigslist post for all photos.

medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/medford-jeep-rubicon-ursa-minor/7218256600.html
View attachment 620969
Hey Brandon -- I'm definitely interested in exactly this build out actually. Is it still available? And if so, what's the best way to get in contact to discuss further?

Thanks!
Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles