2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

Fellow AZ bound travelers...

I have a few things that have been in boxes from other setups or vehicles.

Not looking for any cash.. just want to pay it forward. I have picked up so many ideas and harvested so much great information from the folks here, seems right to give a little something back.

If you want to claim anything, just PM me. First responders that say "i"ll take it" are the winners.

Updates / Spoken For:
AmocaT / Jim - Silver Hi-Lift Mount
Brushogger / - Trasharoo
100Acrehuphalump / Backup Cam
Gear / Jeep Swag Hi-Lift Mount
JK_Surgeonfish / Jonathan / Snow Chains

So here is what I got:

Set of brand new tire / snow cable chains. Bought these when traveling trough the sierra. Sized for Jeep Rubicon stock tires.
idphcS4Ej

exyoP4V5j

Hi-Lift Jack roll bar mount
ipFxmVBsj

Brand new (well, never used) Trasharoo. A few years old, but like new. One oil spot on it, but it came that way new.
ey38buiUj

f0Qc6dqCj

Jeep Swag Hi-Lift Roll bar mount. This was on my 2010 Jeep Rubicon.
ipinK6Cfj

Yakima Axe / Shovel Bracket, Brand new. Was going on my MegaWarrior, but no longer have it.
f0YGqclXj

Gorilla Wheel locks. Bought these for my AEV wheels, needed chrome, bought black inadvertently.
exfhmeD6j

Backup camera that I got for the lockpick for my 2010 Rubicon. Camera is universal.
p1KVHo2Fj

And go...

Thanks,

Brian
I'll take the trashroo if still available. Pm me

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Parking will be for Day Pass folks so if you are thinking of just stopping by to meet someone that will be tough.
If you are going on Sat then I recommend parking at NAU and taking the shuttle.
If you are interested in the event then I recommend buying your Day pass online and then coming to join the fun.
There is info on the website and all the folks are at the venue so connections are limited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles