Sold ! 2015 Mercedes Sprinter Winnebago ERA 4x4 Conversion

northstar2018

Northstar
This is like the Revel only better since you have the xtra length and Whitefeather did the conversion AND you have the upgraded suspension. Great rig! :) GLWS.

dpickaz

You’re right! We looked at the Revel first and the suspension, the space, and amenities on this rig met or needs much better! Thanks for your comments.

Chazdevil

For sale - Adventure ready 2015 Winnebago Era 170X with Whitefeather 4x4 conversion Price drop: $97,000 Bring an offer!

Sadly, different circumstances are forcing us to sell one of the best travel vehicles we have owned. If you are looking a vehicle that can handle most anything, then this is a very good compromise between the expense of the Earthroamer category and the bare necessities of tent camping. We have seen a lot of country, turned a few heads, and remained dry and comfortable in “The Beast”. In the short time we have owned it, we have gone through everything top to bottom. Every nut and bolt has been inspected, serviced and replaced when necessary.

Highlights include:
44,000 miles
Powerful, fuel efficient 3.0 turbo diesel engine, 30% larger front disc brakes.
On-demand 4WD w/auto locking hubs 5,000 lb tow rating
Seating for six - 4 captains chairs w/tilt/swivel, sleeps two (three if you want to get comfy:))
HD off/on road suspension - correct front springs, multileaf progressive 8-leaf springs, 2.5” ADS race shocks w/reservoir and adjusters.
BF Goodrich TA KO2 tires (4,000 mi. of wear) - 245/70R17 front - 245/75R17 rear - all aluminum wheels.
Aluminum front bumper w/guards and integrated locking storage.
2 x deep cycle AGM commercial batteries (less than a year old).
Auto align satellite antenna (in motion, too) w/Dish Network Wally (can be converted to DirecTV w/appropriate receiver).
HD OTA antenna w/booster.
Small inverter for powering Wii game console and Wally receiver or other devices.
32” LED TV (disclaimer: we have a couple spots where the pixels no longer work, shouldn’t hit TV w/fly swatter).
Large powered awning w/LED lighting. Indoor cabin/outdoor stereo system w/bluetooth.
RV Rand McNally in-dash navigation system - Sirius, SD card, Aux/etc. (up-to-date).
Wet bath w/porcelain toilet, shower sink, and fan.
13,500 BTU air conditioner (brand new - after I sat on the old one and cracked a line!)
Dometic 2-burner stove and sink, microwave, single stage filtered water.
Abundant storage.
Couch/bed conversion (strengthened and modified for proper angles/etc.)
Overhead multi-stage fan w/cover (works awesome to move air throughout the coach/cabin).
Rear door ladder for easy access to custom rooftop rack, storage box and accessories.
Swing-out bike rack w/tilt to allow unrestricted rear door access without removing bikes.
Custom storage inside right wheel fender box.

The above are just a few of the many modifications and improvements we have made since owning the vehicle. Concerning the sale the price is for the vehicle alone. However, if you are looking for a complete turnkey vehicle w/recovery gear, external solar panels, etc. we can negotiate for those items as well. As always, feel free to contact us for more detailed information. We are located in Green Valley, AZ.

I’d like to talk to you about the Era.
My wife and I have been looking for just this vehicle.
Chaz
206-877-3999

Msand

Importer
I wouldn't lower the price, it is priced very well in my opinion.. The only comparable ive found at the moment closest to this is RB Components Sprinter 4x4 3500- and they are asking $250,000..

Chazdevil

I am the fellow who sadly was unable to close the deal on this vehicle causing its listing again.
I’m unsure why people are skittish about Craig’s work at Whitefeather. (Although there is one vocal detractor)
I’m a 35 + year automotive mechanic and 20 year shop owner. I’ve built out multiple Overlanding rigs. The last was a E450 Quigley Box van.
Just a little bio to explain my background.
All that being said, this Sprinter is just excellent. If I’d been able to manage funding in a timely way, I’d be driving this rig home to Washington state.
Right now.
The build quality on the conversion is top notch. It’s operation flawless.
That’s not the best part tho. David has put vast amounts of time and funds into the sorting out of the suspension. It’s just incredible the ride quality.
He and his wife have spent hours sorting out all the little niggles that come with a vehicle which gets used off road. No sqeaks and rattles here folks.
My only disappointment is that someone else will be driving my dream rig instead of me.
Chaz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles