2015 Jeepster speculation

Justincredible

Adventurer
You guys are looking at this all wrong.
This car will help raise Jeep's corporate CAFE rating which will offset the Wrangler's lower MPG numbers, allowing the Wrangler to continue with fewer extreme changes (such as IFS).

Jeep can bring on as many Fiat's as they want, as long as it allows the Wrangler to continue as a dedicated offroader.

Grasslakeron

Explorer
I thought that was the 2016 wrangler :) Fiat needs to come out and say they will not change the wrangler....but that means they read forums

Ron

AZwarts

The jeep designers do read forums. they hosted a live q&a on jeep forum and answered all the questions they could. Most questions were of the jk's swiching to ifs which they (jeep engineers) answered solid axle forever. i don't know why you guys think that they would switch to ifs.

Do they count motorcycles into a company's mpg rating? If so, they need to build some damn mopeds, imagine what 100 mpg could do to offset the Wrangler! haha

This thing is gonna be awesome. It's the second coming of the original Kia Sportage and those things rocked. You see them everywhere at SEMA and on the rocks at Moab.

If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. It's all here in the fine print

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94