2015 Isuzu NPR Crew cab 4x4 Ultimate Expo Vehicle

DzlToy

Explorer
That is directly proportional to how many of the "horsepowers" Matt is using :D

I think he is getting about 12 MPG cruising at 75-80 MPH on the freeway and have a bit of fun with the new ECU tune.

Careful driving with a lightweight box should net you about 14-16 MPG; not bad for a brick on wheels.

S2DM

Adventurer
Hello, we have decided to sale our 2015 Isuzu NPR Crew Cab 4x4. We had plans to travel North America in it, however our busy careers have gotten in the way. I purchased the truck new and immediately started the 4x4 conversion. I will list the details below, feel free to contact me with any questions. 706-244-5153. Matt
Angry Iron Metalworks front bumper with a pair Baja Designs XL80s and Squadron Pro lights, Warn 15,000 lbs winch with synthetic line.
Angry Iron Metalworks roof rack with Baja Designs 50" OnX6+ light bar and a pair of S2 Pros on the side.
Dana 60 Front Axle (GAWR 6,500 lbs) with 4.56 gears and Eaton Elocker, Custom Rotors with EBC Yellow pads, Bilstein Shocks.
Dana 80 Rear Axle (GAWR 11,000 lbs) with 4.56 gears and Detroit locker with disc brakes.
Divorced Dana 205 transfer case with 1410 yokes, custom shift rails with adjustable detents and twin stick shifter. (allows 2WD low and front wheel drive only)
Switch Pros Light controller
Kenwood Bluetooth amp with high end polk speakers.
Walker Evans wheels with BFG KO2 315/60 R20 tires.
GM 6.0 LS engine with dual 2.5" exhaust into a MagnaFlow muffler, custom tuned with HP Tuners (about 425HP)
2,200 miles.
$75,000
It drives and rides extremely well. It is actually quite fast for a large truck.

Whats the total length, back of cab to tail light length and ground to top of cab height?

Great build!

DzlToy

Explorer
No sir, it now spends time in NV and southern California fighting wildfires.

Matt may be willing to build another one if you are a serious buyer. There are two more en queue, as of now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94