2015 Honda CRF1000 ADV Bike??? (maybe)

Clutch

<---Pass
Link

2015-CRF1000-Africa-Twin-561x420.jpg

mkitchen

Explorer
I was wondering

I have been surprised that more of the Asian manufacturers have not come forward with some big adventure bike models. It seems like a fast growing market. I hope Honda does come out with their model.
Mikey

RHINO

Expedition Leader
adv bike? looks like it would be more like what the now defunk ktm 950 enduro was. but really, what are the chances its gonna get made? 3%

honda does have an adv bike, its just not imported.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
I'm sure they'll make make it; we'll just never see it in the States. Buy a Tiger, buy a Super Tenere, buy a Vstrom; you can get them all here.

RHINO

Expedition Leader
or take a company, oh i dunno like highland for example, who put out a 1000cc dirtbike back in the 90's, it was fast, light, had great suspension,,,, it was everything many folks wanted,,,, then hardly and actually sold.

Clutch

<---Pass
or take a company, oh i dunno like highland for example, who put out a 1000cc dirtbike back in the 90's, it was fast, light, had great suspension,,,, it was everything many folks wanted,,,, then hardly and actually sold.

That 750-950 twin would be hot to have... I keep on crossing my fingers they'll bring it back to market.

The ADV bikes seem to be get bigger and bigger....this is what I want...slim and light, gobs of power.

122_1010_08_o%2Bhighland_motorcycle%2Bright_side_view.jpg

RHINO

Expedition Leader
buncha people wanted it, nobody bought it. i agree it would be a blast, but its gotta be financially viable for a company to build i guess. does that honda look like it suggests a parallel twin to you or is it just me?

Clutch

<---Pass
buncha people wanted it, nobody bought it. i agree it would be a blast, but its gotta be financially viable for a company to build i guess. does that honda look like it suggests a parallel twin to you or is it just me?

Wonder if things might be a little different, if it weren't for the accident.

It does seem like it will be a parallel twin.

Little research...this is an old rumor apparently...

Cabrito

I come in Peace
This line from the link in the OP makes me hopeful.

There is no way to know for sure if this is the bike Honda will produce. But we do know that a new Africa Twin will be released soon and that Honda has registered the “Africa Twin” trademark with the US Trademark Office, evidence that it could be coming to US shores this time around.

zolo

Explorer
Glad you posted this Joe cause i was about to.

Looks cool, No clutch lever is interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz