??? - 2015 GMC Savana - LED headlight conversion - ???

DailyExpedition

anyone do this? which brand light? was it plug 'n play or a project? do I need a driver?

thanks

Check out Opt7.com I’ve got their lights on my rig, the wife’s car and my sons car. They’re really bright, made very well, have awesome customer service, 2 year warranty, and are plug and play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DailyExpedition

Yea the fluxbeam core is the cheapest model but still very bright I use those for my high beams since they don’t get used much and the fluxbeam X (which are the brightest) for my low beams. My wife and son have the standard fluxbeam low beams which are really bright too. You’ll like them and you can find them on Amazon too, and the price is no different which I actually like, just because it shows consistency

E.J. Webb

I love the L.E.D. lights and have them on my bumper but if you live where you get snow they will not melt the snow off of the head lights. I run H.I.D.s on my head lights and all L.E.D. on my auxiliary lights.

DailyExpedition

93dd1239f613689e8dcc4393b64b966d.jpg

They’re on sale!

southpier

Expedition Leader
I love the L.E.D. lights and have them on my bumper but if you live where you get snow they will not melt the snow off of the head lights. I run H.I.D.s on my head lights and all L.E.D. on my auxiliary lights.

hmm .... a consideration which I had not given thought. I emailed Opt7 because I think I need the square kind, but have not yet gotten a response. my OEM lights are so poor - a yellow glow in the far distance at best - anything would be an improvement!

E.J. Webb

ARB 80 series with a Chevy fit kit. You have to do some cutting on the ends to get the fit perfect, I ready like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior