SOLD THE TRUCK A/T Habitat still for sale.

The truck is still for sale as a complete rig or I can remove the AT Habitat, decked drawers, MSA fridge slide and ARB fridge to be sold separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Hello expo members after three years of fun I’ve decided it’s time to switch things up a little bit, so I’m selling my adventure rig.

The truck currently has 99,900 miles on it. When I purchased the vehicle in 2017 I installed a Carli Dominator 4.5 inch lift with 37 inch tires.

The AT topper has been on the truck since last June. In the bed I have a 50 quart ARB fridge on an MSA slide and a decked drawer system.

The previous owner blew the motor up at 50,000 miles and had a warranty long block replacement installed the motor has 50,000 miles on it.

A few things have been replaced over the years. The primary and secondary radiator and intercooler we’re both replaced one year ago.

The truck receives regular oil changes every 5000 miles. I replace the fuel filters every other oil change. I recently installed a set of recon projector headlights, LED interior lights, and LED reverse lights.

The truck currently has a DPF delete and mild tune, Which illuminates the need for DEF fluid. I have the DPF and factory exhaust. This set up is ideal for Mexico where ultra low sulfur diesel isn’t always available.

This is a turnkey rig ready for Mexico or anywhere else you may want to take it, it’s very reliable. It has a tremendous towing/payload capacity yet is very well behaved on the road. You won’t get a better ride than this truck has on 37’s with the Carli dominator suspension.

I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things feel free to ask any questions you may have.
The truck is located in San Luis Obispo California my asking price is $48,000 or best offer.

4cf5116f8d9d2e3ae4788ac144f8a788.jpg

dc585bad17482df5aa9242677e396bb3.jpg

726259e8bf2b9cbbf44ef1bf688fdc4a.jpg
How did you smog it in California?

For clarity, since the thread is 3 pages, what’s the current price...$48k?

Yes 48,000 for the truck as it sits. I will separate out high dollar as part of negotiation to make a deal for less if need be. For instance if I keep the AT habitat it would reduce the price to $41,000.

fl0w3n

Observer
They’re actually not rock sliders there step boards that look like rock sliders they are attached to the factory locations on the body and not the frame. I’ve not been able to find a manufacturer who makes rock sliders. It’s rare that you actually need them in this truck because of tall it is!

These rock sliders would compliment the build nicely - https://www.randyellisdesign.com/store/p39/Ford_Superduty_Rock_Sliders_Body_Armor_#ROCK2005.html

Pretty slick truck, one day I'd love to build something similar when the budget allows!

About a month ago I installed a SS motor sports disaster preventer kit. The kit reroutes fuel from the CP4 “high pressure fuel pump” back to the fuel tank which prevents catastrophic damage in the event of a cp4 pump failure.

inonil

Observer
You've done a good job (so far) on making that one versatile truck. Do you have any photos of the inside with the Habitat "up"? Also, Iwould love to hear your take on the set-up and take-down of that Habitat. Thanks

I’ll have to get some photos of the interior of the camper. The habit has a folding sleeping platform and the other work station/shelf option that goes across from passenger to drivers side.
Setup is easy tear down is a little more time but no more than 5 minutes at a slow pace.

You've done a good job (so far) on making that one versatile truck. Do you have any photos of the inside with the Habitat "up"? Also, Iwould love to hear your take on the set-up and take-down of that Habitat. Thanks
Do you have any specific request for photos?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles