2015 F150 Super Crew - AT Overland Summit *SALE PENDING*

rgio

2015 Ford F150: AT Summit, Full Goose Gear Build

Located in the SF bay area

The Truck: 2015 Ford F150 3.5 XLT 4x4 Supercrew with 65,000 miles. Options include Equipment Group 302A (rear camera, remote start, reverse sensors, power outlets, power sliding window), Rear Locker, Max Towing package, FX4 offroad package, 36 gallon extend range fuel tank.

Truck modifications:

Suspension - F150 Boss Halo coilover kit, Icon upper control arms, fuel trophy wheels (including spare), Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Deaver rear springs, and rear air bags.

Mechanical: I upgraded the intercooler to an AFE kit from ADD offroad in order to mount the front winch. This intercooler is CARB legal and the vehicle has passed smog without issue.

Bumpers and winch: Front bumper is a Stealth Fighter bumper from ADD with a light bar. Winch is a Warn VR 10-S Gen II with the wireless control system. Rear bumper is the ADD Honey Badger with storage compartments. LED light cubes are installed in the rear bumper, and there is also a propane port inside the rear bumper storage compartment to hook a tank up to the propex heater.

AT Summit: July 2019 build date. Roof hatch, sliding front window, 2 arctic turn side hatches, insulated liner, awning brackets, roof rack, led lights, usb charger. Alu-cab 270 awning with full side walls.

Goose Gear: Sink cabinet with undermount sink, 20 gallon water tank, Ice box module with cutting board, storage cabinet (holds power pack plus extra room for tools, gear etc.). Custom lower cabinet with slides for Wrappon Trekker II toilet.

Kitchen and bathroom: Wrappon electric toilet, National Luna weekender fridge, propex heater with tank, partner stove.

Power: 170 W Sunpower E-Flex panel, Victron charge controller, National Luna power pack.

I am the original owner of the truck, all service has been performed at my local Ford dealership and I have all records. The truck has been fantastic since new, has never been in an accident, but does have some of the normal scratches and dings as you would expect from a 7 year old truck.

This truck and set-up is truly turn key – it has everything you need to stay off grid for an extended period, including the amazing wrappon toilet, propex heater, fridge and water system. The truck originally had an AT Habitat that I swapped out for the Summit. I upgraded the suspension, and the rear suspension in particular to Deaver custom springs. All install work was done by AT Overland and Goose Gear.

My price: I am willing to work on price and fully understand that I am not going to get close to what I have into the truck. Low private party blue book for the truck is $32,000, The Summit new was $12.9k, plus the alu-cab awning and side walls, I paid 12k total as I purchased it from another forum member. I did add the solar and the roof rack to the Summit which was another $1,500. The Goose-Gear cabinets were $6,800. The toilet, stove, fridge, power pack, sink, pump, propex heater, etc. were another $7,600. Finally, the winch, bumpers, suspension, and intercooler were well over $10k. I will be happy if I can get somewhere in the mid-$50k range and am happy to discuss offers.

Most importantly, I think I did this build right and the truck has been very well taken care of. The truck does not see a lot of use and all of the items mentioned above are in excellent condition.

Attachments

• F 3.jpg
    F 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 886
  • F 8.jpg
    F 8.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 896
  • F 9.jpg
    F 9.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 961
  • F 11.jpg
    F 11.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • F 13 (2).jpg
    F 13 (2).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,073
  • F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • F6.jpg
    F6.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 930
  • F 5.jpg
    F 5.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 887
  • F18.jpg
    F18.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 875
  • F19.jpg
    F19.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 840

ace944gs

awesome, GLWS!

Your ad has put me on a research rabbit hole re the intercooler mod....looks like a good solution for the eco boosts...

rgio

awesome, GLWS!

Your ad has put me on a research rabbit hole re the intercooler mod....looks like a good solution for the eco boosts...

It is a good solution, but if you are doing it to fit a winch I would make sure to consider several bumper options, I love the look of the stealth on my truck, but the install was pretty tough and you need to make sure the intercooler has the correct clocking angle (there are different options that you can choose). It would be nice if there were a more simple solution for the ecoboost.

ace944gs

It is a good solution, but if you are doing it to fit a winch I would make sure to consider several bumper options, I love the look of the stealth on my truck, but the install was pretty tough and you need to make sure the intercooler has the correct clocking angle (there are different options that you can choose). It would be nice if there were a more simple solution for the ecoboost.

Ah, that's very helpful advice...that's exactly what I was thinking re a winch. You're right- there is no easy solution for the eco boosts- but you figured something out and it looks great.

Its great to see a full size f150 decked out like this- someone is going to get an awesome rig!!

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
You have a great looking truck, and pretty much exactly what I want, if I hadn't just bought an f150 157" king ranch in May. Good luck with the sale, seems pretty reasonably priced!

I really like to see that you were able to mount a winch....

rgio

You have a great looking truck, and pretty much exactly what I want, if I hadn't just bought an f150 157" king ranch in May. Good luck with the sale, seems pretty reasonably priced!

I really like to see that you were able to mount a winch....
Thank you so much! I'm just not getting out in the truck much these days and want it to go to someone that will use it rather than trying to squeeze every nickel. Being in CA the winch was particularly difficult because I had to find a CA legal intercooler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles