2015 F-150 Adventure Rig

saltybones

Been a while since I posted so thought I'd share some photos from our summer adventures. We took a 32 day road trip through the Pacific Northwest on which we mountain biked, hiked and camped in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Still trying to edit and process all the photos. The camper was flawless. The truck...well, we had one minor issue in Washington and found an absolutely stellar mechanic named Adrian at Precision Auto Works in Arlington, WA who took care of us as if we were family. I can't say enough good things about him and his shop. Any way, we spent a grand total of $45 on lodging during the trip, which accounts for 3 forest service campsites we snagged after long days in the saddle when we were just too tired to explore dirt roads looking for a site.

We've also spent a few weekends in Colorado and took a quick trip to Big Sky and Grand Targhee, plus random weekends here in Moab. We're home this weekend and will be gone for at least the next three upcoming weekends, on the hunt for fall colors and rad trails in Colorado. Headed to Arizona for 10 days over Thanksigiving and then somewhere TBD for 17 days over the holidays. We were headed to the California coast for an MTB trip but that's not looking like the best option given the devastating wildfires they're experiencing.

Currently waiting for Ford to open the order books on 2021 F250's as we'll be purchasing a Tremor for the next project.

Enjoy the photos!
Looks like an awesome trip! We've been bouncing around Nova Scotia for the summer, in the "Atlantic Bubble" Had an epic camp on Brier Island on the Bay of Fundy. Highest tides in the world. If you are ever able to get up this way look us up. IMG-8299.JPGIMG-8255.jpgBrier Island Map.jpg

WTS110

I’m sure you’re aware but make sure you choose a front bumper with enough airflow for the inner cooler unless you plan on relocation it higher up the radiator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier