2015 Dodge Ram motorhome for sale

Healeyjet

Explorer
No longer for sale.

2015 Dodge Ram Off-Road Motorhome / Camper
Similar to an Earthroamer but with a main floor bed.
The camper presently has about 25,000 miles on it but this will increase as we use it.

2015 Dodge Ram SLT
4 wheel drive
Kelderman Stock Height air ride suspension all around (each corner is adjustable so you can level the camper)
AEV Ram front bumper with Warn 16.5 winch
AEV flares to fit 41" tires
AEV Raised Air intake
Hutchinson 20x11 Bead lock aluminum wheels with 41" Goodyear G275 military tires
72 gallon fuel capacity (makes for roughly 600-700 mile range)
dual 220 AMP alternators to assist the solar panels in charging the camper house batteries

Custom 18' camper box
All aluminum and composite construction (no wood anywhere)
Interior ceiling height is approximately 7'2" with 6'8" around the bed
Bed is an Ikea full size queen mattress
Queen size main floor bed with convertible single bed above cab. Huge amount of storage under the bed.
Window blinds both 10% and full blackout
85 gallon frersh water tank with water purifier built in. Heater water tank as it is inside the thermal envelope of the camper
Wet bath with Hans Grohe shower fixture and Delta sink fixture
Nature's Head composting toilet with extra urine bottle
35 gallon grey tank with heat loop for extreme conditions
All aluminum cabinets and interior skin on top of 2" of spray foam insulation
BlueSea Electronics
Wolf Induction dual burner cook-top
Vitrifrigo 8 cubic foot fridge freezer
Panasonic convection microwave
All lights in the camper are Whelen LED (two stage 100% and 10%)
Samsung television on swing out.
Television in bedroom drops down from the ceiling
Reading lights over the sofa and bed
Large pull-out pantry on heavy duty slides
Flip up counter over the steps
Most plugs have built in USB outlets
Coleman Mach 8 air conditioner
Camper heat, hot water heat and engine preheat are all supplied by An Oasis Zephyr heating boiler
2 Maxxair fans (one in the bathroom for ventilation and to use as a drying room)
3000W Samlex Evo inverter to power the Microwace, Air conditioner and cook-top
Outback transformer to get power from 110v to 240v to power the induction range (system works perfectly)
Built in exterior Partner Steel 18" cooktop on slide
Delta pull out faucet in kitchen
Exterior shower
Shore hookups
Winch lowering system to lower the spare tire.
Swinging box built on the back for storage.
Cradlepoint router for mobile wi-fi
Apple TV
OTA antenna to pick up local HD TV signals
Genesis sound system for the radio, televisions etc.
Exterior speakers.
LED light over the entrance door.
500 Watts of solar on two panels with room to add a third panel
Three Discoverer amp batteries for a total of 870 amp hours of battery power
Camper is insulated underneath for extreme cold conditions

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via private message.

Thanks for your interest.
Ward

Last edited:

jream2008

That has got to be the best N.A. expedition vehicle I have seen. Much better (IMHO) than the EarthRoamers, and better than GXV and Unicat because it's based on a truck we can actually buy here...

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it so soon? I thought this was to last for 20 years? If you do mind, just ignore. I'm not trolling, I'm just curious, because this kind of thing is my dream once the kids go to college.

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:

Healeyjet

Explorer
Jason, thank you very much for the compliments. That is a great group of builders to be lumped in with. To be honest, I enjoyed the build process so much and my wife isn't ready for me to build a house yet. I would love the challenge of building another camper. I am the type of person that constantly needs a project I guess.
Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
Thanks mileslibak!

Jason, we will only build another one if this one sells. I am torn but the challenge of another one and another build thread are exciting as well. When we did the initial off-road testing on this one a few months back it performed as designed for sure. I have a short video of it coming up some rocks. Weird thing about the videos is that the obstacles never look as challenging on the video.

Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
KojackJKU, the reason we went with the single cab was so that we could get the full bedroom at the back on the main level as we didn't want to climb down from over the cab in the middle of the night. We took out the centre seat but kept it in the garage for now. As well, we have a panel that closes off the floor of the kickover or the ceiling of the passthrough depending on how you look at it. This makes it an easy transition to a camper that sleeps three we just lose the easy passthrough and for the most part there is only two of us. We are expecting our first grandchild in late November but I am sure it will be a couple years until Mom and Dad let us take him or her with us, LOL. When that happens we will install the centre seat again and the panel and install a single mattress in the kickover, voila, a camper that sleeps three. :smiley_drive:
Ward

gtbensley

Explorer
That thing is just awesome. I hope if it sells the new buyer continues to post trip reports here with it. Well done on the build and good luck with your sale.

Healeyjet

Explorer
Thanks HK.
We will be over at Expo East in October if anyone from the Eastern US is interested in having a look.

Ward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles