Removed

Hblock

Oh wow, you haven't had this one for long. I tried to buy this but couldn't get the title released from Ally bank.

Hblock

You still want to buy it? My boat squats the ******** out of the rear springs.
Would love to buy it, but it was at a different price when I was looking at it. Purely out of curiosity, because I live on a lake in Missouri and love boats, What king of boat do ya got?

ramblinChet

This is NOT and AEV truck so please change your listing. It was not manufactured by AEV and is missing many critical components.

If I am incorrect then please post a picture of the door jamb with the AEV tag. For reference, here is mine:

2021-09-29_17.13.46.jpeg

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Your profile states that you are from Oregon. The forum rules state that you must put a location with your listing. Please add that info - Thanks - DJ

sabjku

Observer
OP, I would probably change your title listing. If it’s not an actual AEV built vehicle, I wouldn’t list it as that. Or, if it is, show the documentation. Otherwise, it appears and comes across as being dishonest, and will most likely affect your selling opportunity. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: NWL

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
This is NOT and AEV truck so please change your listing. It was not manufactured by AEV and is missing many critical components.

Your'e hilarious man... :D :D :D

"Critical Components" Such as?

People getting all spun up that its not a "Real AEV" because he took off a bunch of their subpar crap and made it considerably better is comedy at its finest...

The AEV Fanboy club is strong here.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
“AEV retains the factory front coil springs mated to 3” cast aluminum coil spring relocation spacers to achieve the additional lift height. This takes advantage of the full range of factory spring rates and frequencies while still providing the necessary front end lift.” Off of AEV site… ? If you believe this. I have some carbon credits to sell yea.

Wait... So an aluminum spacer doesnt "Properly Tune" the stock spring?

I am confused (sarcasm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94