2014 Tundra Crew Max Build

Tacovendor

Explorer
Just got back from a trip around the southwest everything went great and we saw some magnificent scenery. upon my return a trip to Goose Gear was in store to start on the cab storage system, posts to follow.

Last edited:

Tacovendor

Explorer
Two more additions, first is an sPOD unit, a simple two wire hook up and easy installation and now my wiring is simple and functional. the switches replaced the sunglass holder.

Next is a Goose Gear storage drawer/system that's lockable and when completed will have another module in front of the drawers and will even include a custom matching dog crate!

Super Doody

Explorer
I rethinking my rear suspension. My Hawk is about 1400 lbs. Does your add a leafs work well enough to negate the need for full leaf pack? Are your rear shock valving differently?

stevenkasay

How do you like the icons? I've been debating whether I should save for them or go with the new bilsteins for my 14 CM. I'm paying my way through college so I'm in no hurry but doesnt hurt to dream about my future build.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Great Build! Thanks for sharing! I am building one up too and REALLY like this Goose Gear stuff, never heard of it before, but now interested!

Thanks

Tacovendor

Explorer
Had my house flood with sewer, so I've been a little preoccupied lately. I will be completing the Goose Gear module very soon. And the Blue Ridge Overland bags make it all the better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles