2014 Tiger Adventure vehicle on Ebay

in100gramm

Not mine.

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Not mine.

Looks like a solid deal but the listing is weird. 4th picture down seems to be a different truck. 4500 miles and he's in Columbus Ohio? Clearly been to Utah and back. Very few pics. I'm sure there's a good explanation (ie doesn't know how to sell a ************ truck right) but it makes me go hmmmm.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
The 'Utah' photo is of a different truck! And all the photos posted in the auction are from 'the internet' (Pinterest has most of them). So it is a great price and a very nice rig but proceed with caution. I'd at least ask the seller for some current photos, to see if he could provide those.

jbresee

Truck VIN maps to a 2012 f550, so I don't trust the 4500 miles. Also add copy mentions a "low miles" 6.7, so it's likely that a 2012 was brought to Provan, and the Siberian was built on it.

Airbags are a nice upgrade.

Reactions: zip

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Hmm, the batteries are apparently charged with magick... claims that the alternators will charge 1760 Amp-hours of AGM batteries in 2 hours... even if they were LiFePO4 it is going to take you a lot longer than that. And if such a feat were possible, 1760 Ah of AGMs is going to weigh 1200 pounds.

It may be a legit listing, but there are certainly some "exaggerations." @DiploStrat is much better qualified to comment on the merits of this one.

maxbergi

Did anyone hear back from the seller?
Would be a good deal of things checkout, AFAIK there are only 10 or so build, for example a 2015 siberian was number 7

I assume back in 2014 it would have cost somewhere around 240k.

AKworld

I emailed the seller and this is his response:
New message from: vulcan0825 (292 Turquoise Star )
Will be taking more photos Thursday and will take undercarriage photos too.
Should be around 4500 miles. Will try to find the original bill of sale.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
worse_all_the_time.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online