2014 Roadtrek 4 x 4

Crypto2k

I have that bumper on my Navion 24M (also a Whitefeather build) but I don't have a winch mounted. Fwiw, the bumper is designed for the winch to go inside hence the mesh front and top access but that's one very large winch and carry bracket so I guess that's why they went external.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I have that bumper on my Navion 24M (also a Whitefeather build) but I don't have a winch mounted. Fwiw, the bumper is designed for the winch to go inside hence the mesh front and top access but that's one very large winch and carry bracket so I guess that's why they went external.

Just not right. Go with a smaller winch and snatch block(s).

Crypto2k

Fully agree. I'd be worried that winch/mount would get me into more trouble than it would get me out of.

Reactions: zip

Newman77

Smaller winch on an 4x4 RV? Its removable on a cradle, the same way I have mine so I can use it on my trailer or the rear hitch as well. I would never drive around with it on the front but it seems perfectly fine to me.

jadmt

ignore button user
LOL people don't realize it slides out and is removable. works with any receiver front and back.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Smaller winch on an 4x4 RV? Its removable on a cradle, the same way I have mine so I can use it on my trailer or the rear hitch as well. I would never drive around with it on the front but it seems perfectly fine to me.

"custom aluminum bumpers with front and rear reciever wiring for Warn winch"
Yep, I missed this part. Didn't know it was removable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94