2014 Ram Powerwagon

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Been awhile since I've logged onto the portal. I guess I took a break from forums in general. I recently traded in the Jeep and now back in the fullsize game.
Went whole hog and picked up a Powerwagon.

So far I've installed a Tracrac system to haul my kayaks, blacked out the grill and bumpers, thrown on a set of 35" Toyo AT2's and hit play.

Dalko43

Explorer
Sweet-looking Ram. Are there any rubbing issues with 35's? And does the PW come with sliders from the factory?

Sub'd as well.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
No rubbing at all with 35's. These trucks even make 35's look a little small. I was fortunate enough to get the spare in the stock location too. As for sliders, I wish....that's about the only thing really missing from these trucks.

jkcobra

Observer
What psi do you run in your AT2's? I've got the same tires on my 2500 cummins, and I'm getting an odd wear / lug cracking issue in the front. I've generally loved the ride / low noise level but concerned I may have to replace sooner than I expected to.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
What psi do you run in your AT2's? I've got the same tires on my 2500 cummins, and I'm getting an odd wear / lug cracking issue in the front. I've generally loved the ride / low noise level but concerned I may have to replace sooner than I expected to.

You know, I'm still trying to find the sweet spot with these tires. I haven't had the TPMS threshold lowered yet so the light goes on at 60psi. I had the fronts down to 45 and the rears down to 55 and it was doing ok, felt comfy but then I went in to have the tires rotated and balanced. The shop put everything back at 65psi and I'm enjoying not seeing the light and having to scroll back to the speedo screen on the dash so it's there for now. I brought these tires over from my JK and was down at 30ish for the best ride in the jeep.

ttengineer

Adventurer
No rubbing at all with 35's. These trucks even make 35's look a little small. I was fortunate enough to get the spare in the stock location too. As for sliders, I wish....that's about the only thing really missing from these trucks.

For sliders take a look at the randy Ellis sleeksters. They are super bad *** and low profile so the look really nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles