2014 Nissan Xterra Pro4x

Tifun

Got any idea about the overall height? (Garage issues)

D1410D36-E7D1-4D7A-AA2C-545A5CF09449.jpg

I don’t know the overall height but it fits in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkconover

Yes, the factory spare is still there. I’ve never actually taken it out.

Keith, guess your vehicle is still for sale? I have a contract on my sailboat to be finalized around end of March as we desire to spend the winter in the Bahamas. I am in a position to purchase now, but would prefer not to have to store it until I finalize the boat sale. I will likely pull a small trailor to live in for immediate use. I see the receiver so expect the vehicle could easily pull something small like a scamp. Any thoughts on your end?

JacobS

Keith, guess your vehicle is still for sale? I have a contract on my sailboat to be finalized around end of March as we desire to spend the winter in the Bahamas. I am in a position to purchase now, but would prefer not to have to store it until I finalize the boat sale. I will likely pull a small trailor to live in for immediate use. I see the receiver so expect the vehicle could easily pull something small like a scamp. Any thoughts on your end?
I believe he traded it in. Such a nice vehicle! A pain to find another like it in that price range haha

Tifun

All - I still have it. I’ve pulled it off the market at the moment. It’s just too good of a truck to sell at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles