2014 Jeep Liberty Replacement Without Camo

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I kinda likeit-

It looks very aerodynamic and thats what a Jeep Cherokee needs, for freeway travel anyway-

Can't wait for a full exposure-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

d67u57

Adventurer
if the chassis was made from the get go to take a beating off road? i have no issues with better mpg on the highway.....*cringes*

Jorsn

Adventurer
I actually really like it!! My first vehicle was a 1991 Jeep Cherokee and I absolutely loved that thing. Just because they wont call it a Cherokee doesn't mean that it's not a Cherokee. I'll be picking one of these up in the future, if it's in the low to mid 20's.

SouthPawXJ

Observer
Could be. It looks too big to be the next gen Compass/Patriot, but time will tell. Maybe they are telling the truth... They are going to show the Liberty replacement soon, because they cannot stay out of that market for too much longer. It's far too popular right now.

Jorsn

Adventurer
:sombrero: I kinda likeit-

It looks very aerodynamic and thats what a Jeep Cherokee needs, for freeway travel anyway-

Can't wait for a full exposure-

Couldn't agree with you more, Jimbo!

I love that they use plastic around the rocker area, Or what I assume is plastic, For those of us that don't mind taking it off road and scratching things up.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I just noticed the prices are gonna be from about$28,000 +++ to $62,000 for the SRT-8-

I'll be looking into the lower price/w the pentastar v6-

If I was younger I'd consider the "HEMI", but I had mine when they were cast iron and had ign points !

SouthPawXJ

Observer
That article just says the Cherokee may not be named the Cherokee after all.

It also says a reliable source says that it currently is not Liberty or Cherokee. They have not confirmed it yet, but the reliable source (MoparNorm) says that its neither.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94