2014 fuso fg overland camper, open to trades up down or even

draaronr

Adventurer
Bought this last fall, took a few trips, and have spent a total of 4 weeks camping in this truck with my kids. I made a lot of little changes and finished off a lot of the items that weren't complete at time of purchase. My main thing was to make it so 3 people could travel, and up to 4 camp in it. I wanted it to be as good as a Fuso FG could be on the highway. Time to move onto something else, 44,750 miles. my asking price is 120k, I am open to full or partial trades (nothing in particular feel free to send anything and maybe we can put a deal together. Located in wilmington nc

Just ~23' feet in length this vehicle is easy to drive, and easy to park (even in a crowded parking lot!).
With an easy electric "pop-up roof" design, your "camp" sets up in just moments... you'll be sitting and enjoying a cold beverage just minutes after arriving at your dream destination.
Take down, is just as fast and easy.
Complete with all the creature comforts that you ever wanted while enjoying the outdoors.
Your "not so excited about camping" partner - will now love this outdoor lifestyle.
From Solar Power, to new wheels, tires, and suspension... this rig has upgrades galore!
Super clean, well maintained... with a clear title!

Chassis:
2014 Mitsubishi Fuso FG

America’s only four-wheel drive cab over, the Canter FG4X4 goes where no other trucks can, thanks to excellent ground clearance, locking hubs and constant-velocity joints for sure-footed tracking and turning. Plus, heavy-duty axles and all-terrain tires, transfer case and more. No matter how sloppy or slippery conditions get, the FG4X4’s Duonic® transmission feeds continuous power to all four wheels to help you maintain maximum traction.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 Gallons.
All Terrain Warrior - Parabolic Suspension
The parabolic leaf springs by All Terrain Warriors offering the best on and off-road ride for the Mitsubishi Fuso. This design offers a comfortable ride while on-road, but gives a full 24 inches of articulation for off-road use. These bolt-on springs perform brilliantly over all types of terrain.
All Terrain Warrior - Super Single Wheels
Super Single Wheels convert your Mitsubishi Fuso from a dual rear wheel setup to a single rear wheel that tracks with the front wheel. These wheels are DOT approved, ISO 3894 tested for Commercial Wheel Fatigue, and increase the wheel load rating from 3858 lbs to a staggering 13,227 lbs per wheel.
Other benefits of these wheels include increased rolling diameter resulting in higher gearing that improves fuel consumption and overall performance at lower engine speeds while reducing wear on the drive train and tires.
Other benefits of the Super Single Wheels include:
  • Valves on both sides for easier inflation
  • No rocks or other debris caught between the duals causing sidewall damage
  • Brings front and rear wheels into the same track which greatly improves performance
  • Extremely heavy duty 16 ply tubeless tires with load ratings increased from the standard 3197 lbs to 6393 lbs per tire and high puncture resistance
  • True Mud ‘n’ Snow tread pattern which offer improved traction in all conditions with greater ability to traverse uneven ground, rocks, obstacles and corrugations
ATB Helical Gear Limited Slip Differential
Auto Torque Biasing (ATB) Helical Gear Limited Slip Differential (LSD) is a direct replacement for OEM factory open differential units on all Mitsubishi Fuso FG. It is backed by a lifetime warranty and has fully automatic and progressive operation. The ATB never locks like a traditional locking differential, but seamlessly and smoothly transfers power and torque away from a spinning wheel to the one with the most traction. Off-road, this significantly reduces wheel spin, torque steer, and under steer during cornering while enhancing performance in mud, sand, and snow. The unit is built to ISO9001 standards and over 100,000 have been built and installed since the 1980s.
Toyo Hyparadial 35” Tires
285/70r19.5 M608Z - Four-belt construction combined with an open-shoulder lug design delivers outstanding traction, high mileage, and excellent retreadability. 16 PLY Tires.
Return to center steering stabilizer for better drivability
Exterior Features:
  • Carefree Freedom Crank Out Awning
  • Dometic “Seitz” Double Glazed Tilt Out Windows
With built in shades and bug screens.
  • Outdoor Shower & Storage Locker.
  • Custom Front Runner Roof Rack
  • 60” LED Light Bar Mounted On Roof Rack
  • Aluminess Front Bumper, with Brush Guard & Winch
  • Please note: Winch & Lightbar are installed, but not wired. STECH Switch System, for installation included!
Cabin:
  • Crane Composites Body
A well-engineered, high-gloss, composite fiberglass sidewall panel. The Noble Classic panel is the most popular exterior finish choice by a broad range of manufacturers throughout the industry. Made in the USA.
  • 24” Pop Top
Triple layer, soft flex liner wall, with quiet/opaque built in bubble-foil reflective insulation.
  • Tork Lift Glow Step
Power:
  • Renogy 40 AMP Commander Solar Charger
  • Renogy MT-50 Remote Tracer Meter
  • 2 - Renogy 280 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels
  • 2 - Renogy Deep Cycle Pure GEL Batteries 200Ah
  • Go Power Pure Sine Wave 1000 Watt Inverter
  • WFCO - 35 AMP Power Center
Water & Waste:
  • 30 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
  • 3 Stage Water Filtration System With 3 Stage Water Purification With 14 Watt Germicidal UV Lamp
  • Thetford C-402C Cassette Toilet With 5.1 gallon Waste Tank
  • Girard GSWH-1M Tankless Propane Water Heater
  • Indoor Shower
  • Outdoor Shower
  • FloJet 12v Water Pump
HVAC:
  • Espar Airtronic M D4 Diesel Air Heater
  • ProCom Heating - Propane Heater
  • Fan-Tastic Vent 3 Speed Fan
  • ac added
Kitchen & Dining:
  • Norcold 3.1 Cubic Feet Combination Refrigerator/Freezer
  • Dickinson Marin 2-Burner Stainless Steel Propane Stove
  • Custom Dinette With 1000 Denier Coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric Seating.
Sleeping:
  • Queen Sized Bed Platform With Tuft & Needle Mattress
  • Under Bed Storage System With Lift System
  • Dometic Sunroof Over Bed
  • Full size bed at dinette
Convenience Features:
  • Dirt Devil CV1500 Central Vacuum With Vroom RV Retractable Hose System
  • 12 USB Ports
  • 6 - 15 Amp Power Outlets
  • Under Cabinet LED Lighting
  • Ram Mount - Ram Tough Tracks For Device Mounting
  • Pyle DVD/CD/MP3/USM/ bluetoothStereo With Indoor & Outdoor Speakers

Attachments

• Fuso 2022-1035.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1035.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • Fuso 2022-1037.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1037.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Fuso 2022-1039.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1039.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Fuso 2022-1060.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1060.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 1,107
  • Fuso 2022-1002.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1002.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Fuso 2022-1071.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1071.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Fuso 2022-1076.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1076.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Fuso 2022-1012.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1012.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,116
  • Fuso 2022-1023.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1023.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Fuso 2022-1094.jpg
    Fuso 2022-1094.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:

draaronr

Adventurer
Its not fast. It’s 60-65mph. It will go 70-75 but it’s not in the sweet spot. Did a 2k mile trip and was averaging 11.2 mpg

it’s cab over so you get feedback.
The steering stabilizer makes a huge difference on driver fatigue

ovrland6250

Awesome truck! A few questions...

- What is the interior height with the top down?
- What is the poptop lifting mechanism weight capability (ie..how much weight can be stored on the roof)?
- How is the "box" attached to the truck?
- Is there a pass thru from cab to box? (doesnt look like it but just confirming)
- Where are you located?

Thanks!

draaronr

Adventurer
Awesome truck! A few questions...

- What is the interior height with the top down?
- What is the poptop lifting mechanism weight capability (ie..how much weight can be stored on the roof)?
- How is the "box" attached to the truck?
- Is there a pass thru from cab to box? (doesnt look like it but just confirming)
- Where are you located?

Thanks!
Great questions.
1. I’d have to go measure to know for sure. Around 5 ft but not exact
2. I’m not sure. I’d have to check with Phoenix and see if they know. They added 4 lifts which only 3 was required.
3. I’ll check and get pics to be certain.
4 no pass through. To be honest I don’t know who would wanna army crawl through anyhow. I’ve done it on ec and I prefer walking around. Seems neat but not functional for me at 6’1” 200lbs.
5 Wilmington Nc.
I got 2/5 right. Lol. Let me know and I can run to storage. I have it in an enclosed warehouse. Pm me your email and I’ll send you 170 pics

ovrland6250

Great questions.
2. I’m not sure. I’d have to check with Phoenix and see if they know. They added 4 lifts which only 3 was required.
4 no pass through. To be honest I don’t know who would wanna army crawl through anyhow. I’ve done it on ec and I prefer walking around. Seems neat but not functional for me at 6’1” 200lbs.
5 Wilmington Nc.
I got 2/5 right. Lol. Let me know and I can run to storage. I have it in an enclosed warehouse. Pm me your email and I’ll send you 170 pics
Awesome! Sent you a PM. Thank you!

draaronr

Adventurer
Interior height when top is down is 56 inches
Also the camper is attached to a torsion free subframe, that is attached to the frame.

Last edited:

draaronr

Adventurer
i am not sure. Maybe a nice slide in camper for my 3500 dodge as I need to be able to pull a trailer and move around the country fast. But I am open to anything

Great questions.
5 Wilmington Nc.
Just to confirm, there's no house to cab pass through, correct?

See #4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke