2014 Four Wheel Camper Grandby at Mainline Overland!!

globalguy

New price TBD -- Grandby is now at Mainline Overland (West Chester, PA location) on consignment -- for viewing and sale. Build date Dec 2014. Was the demo model at Mainline Overland until Oct 2016, when I bought it. Has been on several trips to Montana and Idaho and many National Parks in the Western U.S. Ready for its next owner and new adventures. Reason for sale -- going to van.

Immaculate condition -- you will NOT find one cleaner -- always maintained with Protect All and 303. Nonsmoker, never cooked inside. Garaged on a dolly, or kept in covered carport when not being used. If you are looking for a Grandby, might be a great way to get one quickly and save big $$. To get more floor space for my fly gear, and also to keep the interior pristine, I carefully removed the dinette seating (stored inside our house, mint condition), and had a carpet shop professionaly measure the floor and the surface areas for indoorr/outdoor carpet (not attached, lift right off). Solar shades for all windows, blackout curtains for all windows (OEM items are like new and stored with dinette seating)

Mechanical camper jacks
4 aluminum jack extension plates
160W solar panel w/controller
2-way 110L fridge/freezer
20 gal water tank (6 gal hot water tank)
Sink
2 burner propane range (NEVER COOKED on -- used to boil water ONLY.
two 10 lb propane tanks
forced air furnace
DSI Water heater with outside shower
Power roof vent with fantastic fan
Extra roof vent also with fantastic fan
front opening window
Flammia side awning
Aluminum roof rack
additional aluminum roof rack cross bar
rear wall steps
rear floodlights
exterior LED lighting
Thermal pack
small driver side opening window
FWC battery system
2nd deep cycle battery (note: replaced with 2 new batteries at MLO in Dec 2017)
fiberglass exterior siding
side dinette with swivel table

Open to reasonable offers (a current FWC Grandby with these options runs over $31k, not including tax, destination and other fees). If the ad is up, it is available.. 21,000.00 or make and offer.

Last edited:

Fullkontact

For Sale: 2014 Four Wheel Camper Grandby model. base weight is 950 lbs. For additional info on dimensions, etc go to the Four Wheel Camper webpage. Build date Dec 2014. This camper was the demo model at Mainline Overland in PA from build date until Oct 2016, when I bought it. Loaded. Nearly every option, including: mechanical camper jacks, 4 aluminum jack extension plates, 160W solar panel w/controller, 2-way 110L fridge/freezer, 20 gal water tank, sink, 2 burner propane range, two 10 lb propane tanks, forced air furnace, DSI Water heater with outside shower, Power roof vent with fantastic fan, extra roof vent also with fantastic fan, front opening window, Flammia side awning, Aluminum roof rack, additional aluminum roof rack cross bar, rear wall steps, rear floodlights, exterior LED lighting, Thermal pack, small driver side opening window, FWC battery system, 2nd deep cycle battery (note: I replaced with 2 new batteries at MLO in Dec 2017), fiberglass exterior siding, side dinette with swivel table, Thetford port-a-potty (unopened in factory sealed box), hitch steps (have a 2-step and a 3-step, will possibly include both, depending on sale price). Sticker price when purchased $26,028.15. Excellent condition, garaged on a dolly, or kept in covered carport when not being used. Has been on several excellent and lengthy road trips to many National Parks in the Western U.S. This is a fantastic unit, EXC condition, and ready for its next owner and new adventures. Reason for sale -- going to a van-life set-up. Having difficulties loading photos. I di have it listed on the Wash DC CL with photos. can email additional photos. Contact via PM email, please include a name, working email and a telephone number. I will not respond otherwise. Cash or certified funds only. I will not ship, but amenable to meeting for install at MLO if successful deal, with a deposit, etc. I will consider offers, within reason. Note: a current FWC Grandby with these options runs over $31k, not including tax, destination and other fees. If the ad is up, it is available.

Photos of your camper please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireball

Explorer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles