2014 Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Hawk - central PA - PRICE DROP $15,000

fireball

Explorer
For sale, excellent condition, lightly used 2014 Hawk.

Side dinette layout with blue fabric interior, two roof fans, nice Fiamma awning, icebox, sink, stove, propane tanks, outside shower, yakima rack system.

Does NOT have furnace, fridge, or hot water. These things could be easily added by a FWC dealer.

Camper is in excellent condition except for a few rock dings on the front. It spent some time on my Tundra and also on a flat bed trailer, and got the dings from gravel roads when being towed. Inside is clean and tidy, everything works as it should, and exterior is in great shape except for noted dings. I made a few very minor upgrades to the camper including a Bluesea dual USB charger to replace one of the FWC 12v plugs, built a little cubby to store soaps near the sink, and added a push bar to the screen door.

We love the camper but have a baby on the way so will be looking at a shell model camper to build out to our specifications.

I would also consider selling the entire unit including the AT Flatbed trailer with storage box, compresor, battery, max coupler, two jerry cans, 20 gal water tank with pump, etc. Custom built kitchen slide out using baltic birch plywood, king starboard composite panels and Partner stove.

$24k for the entire package. I promise this is a nicer setup than a tear drop. Quicker and easier to setup, lots more storage, a place to stand and change clothes, an inside location for a potty, etc.

Located in Central PA but willing to consider transport if you are flexible with my schedule.

Thanks!

Ben

ae65f865ca619f94161c6f3dbb1b08e4.jpg

6d580be679eacb65abf970e7525f2522.jpg

40f386b27b206b487acb74e787e09bef.jpg

6ad39b82e223e0726c0f651098ab9ac9.jpg

d5e8777a1dfc461e9027ba1261b82d7c.jpg

Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
Bump!

Heading out to Denver before Christmas and can coordinate delivery if a deal is worked out beforehand.

More negotiable on price for a local sale.

Thanks!

fireball

Explorer
Bump!

Finally made firm plans to head out to Denver. Leaving Harrisburg, PA on March 21st, heading out to Denver, CO. Can deliver anywhere along the blue line below if we make arrangements ahead of time and a substantial deposit is received.

Thanks!

pa to co.jpg

shellb

Adventurer
Did you already make the trip out to Colorado? Assuming so based on the previous note but wanted to confirm.

fireball

Explorer
Sorry Brett, already made the trip out west. I updated the title so as to not be confusing. This is a great camper and trailer setup!

Pat, thanks for your kind words. Do you think I can raise my asking price since the camper might still have the slight aromas of your famous hot wings from being camped near you at the Mid-Atlantic Festival?!

richxd87

Observer
I like the kitchen! What material is the outside of the box? Details on construction? Any more pics?

GLWS!

Richard

fireball

Explorer
Hi Richard, the kitchen box is made of 1/2" cabinet grade Baltic birch plywood, with King Starboard exterior and cutting/top surfaces on the pull out. I used one locking Accuride 60" slide and one non-locking. The whole kitchen unit is awesome! We can pull over on the side of the road and be ready to make lunch in 30 seconds. The photo above is the best one I've got, the camper and trailer are in storage so not accessible or I'd grab a few more pics for you.

fireball

Explorer
Was trading messages with someone asking for more photos of the camper and specifically on the trailer. So here are a few more:

216.JPG

2018-04-14_19-51-45.jpg

fireball

Explorer
BUMP! Dropped price to $15,000.

Or.... I am heading up to Bow, NH to the FWC dealer there to pickup my new unit. Will meet you there and you can buy AS-IS for $15k, or $15,500 and they will install the factory furnace and t-stat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles