4 wheel drive by quigley
rip front suspension
deaver in the rear
transferflow tank(45 gallon)
CCV pop top
Sienna Seats two front and two rolls in the rear
Proplex heater
house battery.

I think i will sell my two front sienna seats with the mg mounting brackets if anyone is interested. the passenger side will rotate. i also have 4 mg brackets for the rear if anyone interested. They are great products just decided to go a different route.

thanks,

05LR3AZ

Adventurer
MG front Sienna mounts

I'll take those front Sienna swivel mounts off your hands! I've had Sienna seats for the front for a while but can't get mounts so they are just sitting unused. Let me know.

FarmerFrederico

Adventurer
Our mid-height CCV pop-top is scheduled for March. We have similar builds to some extent. I'd be interested in your seats and mounts for the driver and passenger if they are grey leather with the black plastic base. Let's see some more pictures! Looks fantastic!

Fujisan USA

Beautiful van! We're there any tricks involved with the transfer flow fitting the quigley? I was under the impression it either wasn't possible or had to be adapted somehow. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdyer

Observer
No tricks to making it work, the trick is being able to buy one. Tranferflow will not sell direct, the only two people who can buy them are John(who does the 4x4 conversion) and Sportsmobile West.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles