2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Edition- Supercharged! (XO's X1 Tacoma)

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Edition Double Cab w/ TRD Supercharger and Coveted 6 Speed Manual Transmission (XO's X1 Tacoma)

Along with our beloved Rufio (our 4Runner that is also for sale here: https://www.expeditionportal.com/fo...remium-edition-xos-rufio.202027/#post-2580503 ) we reluctantly have to let this machine go as well. It's been incredibly reliable and we hate to see it leave the fleet, but we need to make room for new builds. See the build video here: https://www.xoverland.com/videos/truck-builds/2013-toyota-tacoma-trd-build/
Note: Not all components featured in video are still on this truck. See list below.

Here we go:

TRUCK SPECS
-Miles: 91,200
-6-Speed Manual Transmission
-TRD Factory Installed Super Charger w/ Recent Tune-up
-TRD Exhaust
-Rear Axles and Differential Upgraded to Tacoma Sport Version-The Largest/Strongest Factory Rear Differential You Can Get.
-Rear Diff Lock Upgraded From Factory E-Locker to Brand New ARB Air Locker Providing Even Greater Strength
-Air Locker Operated By Factory Switch w/ Blinking Indicator in Dash
-Brand new Re-gear Job w/ Nitro 4:56 gears
-Long Range Automotive Extended Fuel Tank (31 gal.)
-TRD Billet Oil and Radiator Cap
-Block Heater Installed
-All new plugs
-New Oil Change

OVERLAND
Safari Hilux Snorkel
ARB Compressor w/ Quick Detach Air Up Kit
ARE CX Color Matched Rear Topper w/ Upgraded Aluminum Windows and a Custom Integrated Shelving Unit w/ Six Auxiliary 12v Ports
Adventure Trailers Drawer System Including Yeti Cooler and Aircraft Cargo Railing
Tuffy Lock Box
Eezi Awn K9 Roof Racks Over Cab and Topper
LED Interior Light
Tuffy Center Console Safe
Tech Deck RAM Mount
Vertex 50 Watt GMRS Radio
Mounted Surefire Lawman
Weathertech Floormats
Secret Ignition Kill Switch

TIRES,SUSPENSION,WHEELS
Brand New Grabber AT2/s LT 285/70/17
Grey Icon Alloy Six Speed Wheels
Front Suspension- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 CDC's Shocks w/ Remote Reservoir
Rear Suspension- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 w/ Remote Reservoir and (2) Old Man Emu Dakar Add-a-Leafs

ARMOR/BODY
ARB Bullguard
Bushwhacker Fender Flairs
Custom Darkhorse Customs Sliders w/ Bull Bar Side Rails
Kaymar Rear Bumper w/ Dual Swing Outs & Work Lamp
TRD Skidplate
Bos Tinted Windows, Bozeman MT

ELECTRICAL
Piranha Solid State Dual Battery System. DDE 140S
Piranha Secondary Battery Tray w/ Optima Yellow Top
sPod Source Power Management System
Blue Sea Fuse Block
X2 Power Battery Group AGM
sPod Sunglass Switch Panel
Blue Sea Auxiliary Switch Panel
Scan Guage 2 Truck Computer
12v Plug Upgrade in Rear Seat

RECOVERY
WARN 9.5 XPS Winch w/ Factor 55 Thimble
WARN Recovery Kit

LIGHTING
RIGID Industries SR2 Combos (x2)
RIGID Industries A-Series Under-hood Light
RIGID SR1 Combo Light
RIGID Auxiliary Cargo Lighting
RIGID Rock Light Kit

MISCELLANEOUS
Piranha Power Shower
Newer Windshield
Interior Professionally Detailed @ SAMS Detailing, Bozeman MT

This vehicle is an absolute "Turn Key" overland ready rig. It's been meticulously maintained and is ready to go on it's next adventure!
See photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5998tcygy92v8o6/AAArJMRnfhXJnFl7PiNMDdyea?dl=0
Asking $42,500 DROPPED TO $39,900

Your email will not be answered if you reach out that way. Accepting phone calls only.
Call (406) 580-3888.
Serious inquiry's only. Please no tire kickers!

For more pictures, take a look at the link above ^ 499476

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 2,205
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 1,871
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 1,843
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,869
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 1,877
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 1,984
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 2,239
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,830
Last edited:

alexplb

If it was $10k less it would have sold well before you could be "all over it".
Not necessarily, at the asking price point I think there are a lot of other possible options. I think the win win components that makes for a nice package here is the supercharger and 6 speed combo for sure. I'll be very curious to see what it sells for. My thoughts Montana = rust issues? looked clean though in pics.

Last edited:

lucilius

Not necessarily but you're probably right lol... My thoughts Montana = rust issues almost for sure?
Wrong. Despite being colder and snowier than most states, it is nothing like the northeast/midwest on a car or truck: Montana doesn't use road salt. If you want to see a stressed-out Montanan, hang out just south of the MT-Canadian border and watch how fast the MT trucks race to a carwash to remove the iron-eating poison Canadian spray they've had to endure. Judging by the number of OBS Fords (early-mid 90's) you'll see everyday, along with 80's subarus, saabs and volvos that would have decades ago flaked to pieces in most other states, I'd say it's a pretty gentle climate on vehicles. 4.0 is a bad-assed motor IMO, there's no replacement for displacement and while the new Taco motor is decent, I think the 4.0's are more durable. Additionally, these expeoverland folks seem like the sort that is prone to staying up into the wee hours with a bunch of t-shirt rags, q-tips, toothbrushes and spray lube cleaning their trucks and then having lengthy sessions with vehicle diagnostic tools to make sure everything is perfect.

alexplb

Wrong. Despite being colder and snowier than most states, it is nothing like the northeast/midwest on a car or truck: Montana doesn't use road salt. If you want to see a stressed-out Montanan, hang out just south of the MT-Canadian border and watch how fast the MT trucks race to a carwash to remove the iron-eating poison Canadian spray they've had to endure. Judging by the number of OBS Fords (early-mid 90's) you'll see everyday, along with 80's subarus, saabs and volvos that would have decades ago flaked to pieces in most other states, I'd say it's a pretty gentle climate on vehicles. 4.0 is a bad-assed motor IMO, there's no replacement for displacement and while the new Taco motor is decent, I think the 4.0's are more durable. Additionally, these expeoverland folks seem like the sort that is prone to staying up into the wee hours with a bunch of t-shirt rags, q-tips, toothbrushes and spray lube cleaning their trucks and then having lengthy sessions with vehicle diagnostic tools to make sure everything is perfect.
hahah no kidding, when I had my 05 I would spend hrs under it with tooth brush almost after every trip :)) not everyone is OCD like that but one would hope given the amount of money invested. I'm in CA so I'm spoiled when it comes to any rust heheh

bullet

Alexplb, if you are under the truck scrubbing with a tooth brush I think you have evolved into the CDO realm (OCD has to be alphabetical) haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles