2013 Tiger Provan Malayan LT F250 4x4 on Craigslist

Oldpilot1968

Not mine, I’ve just been watching for Tigers for some time. The price at $98,500 seems a bit higher than what I’ve seen similar ones goes for, even in recent years, but it may be the right rig for someone.

0e2d1f2b1272a99f5d7449fc431d1260.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adam88

Explorer
This thing has sold so many times. Search "2013" "Tiger" "F250". I think this might be it's 5th or 6th owner, at least? The asking price has always been the same, around $100k each time. It's held its value well. There was concern about it being overweight and maybe not handling very well on the road.

Oldpilot1968

This thing has sold so many times. Search "2013" "Tiger" "F250". I think this might be it's 5th or 6th owner, at least? The asking price has always been the same, around $100k each time. It's held its value well. There was concern about it being overweight and maybe not handling very well on the road.

Interesting. With a kid and a dog, I’m looking for more seats in front, so I’m not considering it, but that info is good to be aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zip

86scotty

Cynic

I think people get fired up about a Tiger in this price range and then the reality sets in after while that it is on a 6.5' truck bed. In other words it's tiny. It's beyond tiny for a full size camper even with the dedicated bed over the front. It's the same footprint as the original truck bed practically.

EDIT: For some reason I called this Tiger a Chinook when I first posted this. Obviously, it's a Tiger. ;)

Last edited:

TGK

I actually was able to take a look at this rig first hand. I decided to pass on it for a variety of reason, foremost being that it was too small for my purposes. The living space appeared to be in good shape. Of course, I did not test the systems/appliance or take a test drive. The seller said he would allow a serious buyer to take it for a mechanical inspection. Afterwards, I did some searching on the web and was able to find what looked like the exact same rig for sale last fall down in Texas listed for around $78K. Made me wonder if someone was flipping it. Or, after purchasing, they got buyers remorse. Hard to say. When I got home after inspecting the rig I texted the seller to let him know I was going to pass on it. I'm pretty sure he responded that he had someone else make an offer. It's still posted here, so maybe that fell through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior