2013 RAM 2500 Cummins Manual w/ Norweld Flatbed - SOLD

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
2013 RAM 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel 4x4 6-Speed Manual, Norweld flatbed, - CAMPER SOLD

Located in Southern CA

2013 RAM 2500 leaf sprung (pre 4-link coil 2013.5), Big Horn edition, 6-Speed manual transmission, factory limited slip truck. 100,000 miles. Completely deleted. Every service done with receipts every 3-5k, never spared an expense on any repair or replacement. I will probably forget half of the stuff that this truck has on it, but here it goes:

KBB puts the truck at 35k, we know this is probably more in the current market, but it’s what I am using for a baseline.

Double R Diesel delete kit and tunes, shibby plug kit, EGR delete, MM3 tuner, JAMO 5” turbo back exhaust – 3K plus installation

FASS Titanium plus fuel heater and BD flow-max sump kit plus Fuel rail high pressure plug – 1K

FASS TS D07 100G Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH 98.5-18 Cummins (dieselpowerproducts.com)

Fleece Cheetah VGT turbo – 3K plus installation

Fleece Performance 63mm FMW VGT Cheetah Turbo 13-18 Cummins (dieselpowerproducts.com)

Southbend Dual Disk Organic Street Clutch with upgraded hydraulics – 1.8K plus install

South Bend Street Dual Disc 05.5-18 Cummins G56 6 Speed (dieselpowerproducts.com)

BD Diesel Throttle Sensitivity Booster Kit, BD Diesel High Idle Kit - 600

High Idle Kit RAM 1500 2014-2022 3.0L EcoDiesel / Dodge RAM 2500-3500 2007-2022 5.9L-6.7L / Chevy-GMC 2500-3500 2020-2022 Duramax - 1036622 (bddiesel.com)

Norweld Deluxe Weekender Tray, boxes, water tank, etc - 14K plus installation

Norweld Full-Size 7 Foot Bed Tray - Main Line Overland

Carli Dominator 3.0 3” suspension system – Over 16k invested in parts, plus installation

Carli Dodge Dominator 3.0 Suspension System – CJC Off Road

Carli Torsion Sway

Carli Opposing stabilizer with diff guard (high mount and low mount)

Carli Full progressive leaf pack HD

Carli Long Travel Airbags

Carli Front Hydraulic Bump Stops

Carli Lifetime balljoints

Carli Heavy Duty Control Arms

Carli Adjustable Trackbar

Font Axle Truss

BD Diesel Pitman Stabilizer

WARN 16.5 TI-S - 3K

16.5ti-S Heavyweight Winch | WARN Industries

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar winch bumper – 3.3K

ARB Full Deluxe Modular Winch Bar Kit (Black) - 2237010 | 4wheelparts.com

AEV Snorkel with pre-filter, using RAM active-air system – 1K

Ram Snorkel System - American Expedition Vehicles - AEV (aev-conversions.com)

Mule Expedition Roof Rack, Baja Designs side lights, Baja Designs S8 40” lightbar, etc – 3K

Ram Crew Cab Mule Ultra Rack | By Expedition One (expeditiononestore.com)

Switch Pros 8 switch accessory system – 500

Rigid bumper lightbar and fog lights – 600

AMP wireless air spring controls, tied into an ARB twin air compressor mounted on the flatbed, with quick disconnects on both sides of the truck – 1.5K

Pacbrake HP10325 Wireless Air Spring Controls (xtremediesel.com)

ARB On-Board Twin High Performance 12 Volt Air Compressor - CKMTA12 | 4wheelparts.com

Titan tanks spare tire mounted diesel transfer tank 30 Gallons – 2K plus install

2013-2021 Dodge RAM TITAN Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System (4030213) (titanfueltanks.com)

35” Kumho Roadventure MT71 Tires and aftermarket wheels.

AMP research power deploy steps w/ODBII interface – 1.5K

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/amp-p...d-play-kit-black-76138-01a/_/R-BGQD-76138-01A

Truck total just in parts and KBB is over 90K, with labor I spent probably around 120K+.

ASKING 69K for the truck. I am starting a new build, which is the only reason for sale.

camp1.jpg

camp2.jpg

camp3.jpg

camp4.jpg

camp8.jpg

camp7.jpg

camp6.jpg

Attachments

• camp5.jpg
    camp5.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Since it was asked, the RAM can seat 6 with the center console flipped up. Granted the middle passenger up front has to contend with the stick shift.

Also things I forgot:

-accessory power added to the cab for Ham radios, using rig runner low voltage disconnect and rig runner Anderson power pole fuse block.
-Console vault under the center seat, removed the CD player in favor of the gun vault.
-Weathertech floor mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
What is the payload on the truck stock and then with the Carli system?

I had the pack custom built for the truck by Deaver (they make the full progressive pack for Carli). It was tuned to support the truck with a camper on it. I took the truck and camper (wet) to them and they set up the pack for that weight. The Carli HD leaf pack was tuned to have 2000lbs in the bed at all times and this custom pack is right in the same ballpark. I also have the airbags, so I couldn't tell you what it's capable of with the addition of the bags since those are adjustable on the fly. Stock payload shows 2560lbs.

The issue with looking up payload numbers on a 2013 is that halfway through the 2013 model year, they changed from leaf sprung to 4-link coil.

Roambler

I had the pack custom built for the truck by Deaver (they make the full progressive pack for Carli). It was tuned to support the truck with a camper on it. I took the truck and camper (wet) to them and they set up the pack for that weight. The Carli HD leaf pack was tuned to have 2000lbs in the bed at all times and this custom pack is right in the same ballpark. I also have the airbags, so I couldn't tell you what it's capable of with the addition of the bags since those are adjustable on the fly. Stock payload shows 2560lbs.

The issue with looking up payload numbers on a 2013 is that halfway through the 2013 model year, they changed from leaf sprung to 4-link coil.

Well executed. Looks like a hop to get into the camper without the stairs for quick gear and fridge grabs but the price you pay for the Offroad prowess this rig has.

H3Trex

Well executed. Looks like a hop to get into the camper without the stairs for quick gear and fridge grabs but the price you pay for the Offroad prowess this rig has.
I see a pretty nice pull out ladder in one of the first pics of the truck in the desert/lake bed. Very nice rig and fair asking price!

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
I see a pretty nice pull out ladder in one of the first pics of the truck in the desert/lake bed. Very nice rig and fair asking price!

That’s right, 5 step scissor. Also have the Norweld clip in for quick grabs of stuff.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator

Ooh, curious about this photo. On my just-purchased fb Hawk, it looked like the natural point where the forward awning leg would meet the body was a bit forward of where I run out of tray. (And I didn't want to attach mount to the truck body) Did that leg have to angle rearwards slightly to line up with a mounting point on the tray? Did this work OK? (Or maybe does your awning mount slightly farther aft than on my camper...)

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Ooh, curious about this photo. On my just-purchased fb Hawk, it looked like the natural point where the forward awning leg would meet the body was a bit forward of where I run out of tray. (And I didn't want to attach mount to the truck body) Did that leg have to angle rearwards slightly to line up with a mounting point on the tray? Did this work OK? (Or maybe does your awning mount slightly farther aft than on my camper...)

It is very slightly angled to the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles