2013 (Provan) Tiger CX RV; Ram 3500HD 4x4 CTD

gdaut

That is a nice looking Tiger; you do not see many built on a single cab. Nice short wheelbase. Looks like the previous ask as $89K; wonder how much they are asking for it now.

60toyetero

Adventurer
looks like 85k wish the owner would have posted it for sale himself and not at. dealer where the price is probably more than what he got for it! sweet deal for someone!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Larry's has it at $85k? It appears whoever bought it from sourdoughben sold it to Larry's?

sourdoughben

I really haven't a clue as to what's going on. I can only add the young man that bought it said he sold a condo in San Diego, Ca. and netted a profit of more than the price of the Tiger. Also he needed to travel back and forth between N. Idaho and S.D. I speculate the purchase was impulsive. He did drive off for Idaho in it and leave a rental car in the street to be picked up. Very few questions where asked and the test drive was very short. The purchase didn't seem like a big deal to him and the Tiger has only 6K added to the mileage. I sold it for 86.5 BTW. I don't know anything about Larry's and his Tiger knowledge but the listed description is pretty complete.

Last edited:

60toyetero

Adventurer
The rig already has a deposit on it and someone from Nevada or something like that is checking it out.. pretty sure is sold . Sweet rig! The bedding area does look a little tight, and I found it interesting that roof height was shorter towards the back. I'm 5'11 and my head was touching the ceiling padding the more I walked towards the back. It made me appreciate my massive Northern lite camper. For a full time rig it would be a tight spot but for adventures def an amazing looking beast! The dealer was fixing piping issues at it got left with water in the system during freezing temps. What a bummer! I would love a rig like this but I guess someones trash is someone else's treassure

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Rig was moved from the very front of Larry's to the very back corner/hidden away; I figured that meant it had a deposit on it. Hopefully someone else loves on it and takes it on some notable adventures!
Then it was moved back to the front. Unsure if the deposit fell through, or Larry's is just trying to get more lookie-loo's to stop and check out other rigs (all RV's) they have.

Last edited:

sourdoughben

Haha, I hope so too. I spent/lost a lot of time/effort/money getting this rig up to speed. As said, bummer about the plumbing freezing. FYI, I never had an issue but I only used it 3 seasons a year and it doesn't freeze where I'm at. Tigers are not a 4 season designed rig and the under floor insulation I added did help some.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Haha, I hope so too. I spent/lost a lot of time/effort/money getting this rig up to speed. As said, bummer about the plumbing freezing. FYI, I never had an issue but I only used it 3 seasons a year and it doesn't freeze where I'm at. Tigers are not a 4 season designed rig and the under floor insulation I added did help some.
Jelly. I live full time in a Northerlite on a 7.3L is awesomely roomy but something more compact sure looks rad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles