2013 Pleasure-Way Excel TS

tomsjack

2013 Pleasure-Way Excel TS On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pleasure-Way-Excel-TS-Class-B-RV-2013/123571124806?

s-l500.jpg

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Expedition Vehicle
A 4WD vehicle or adventure motorcycle prepared for self-reliant travel over long distances, through unpredictable weather and over variable terrain.

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
TOMSJACK is obviously a used car salesmen just trying to pry his way into what used to be a great place to look for unique capable vehicles.
I think some people have gotten EP confused with Craigslist and other vehicle forums. The moderators need to start stepping in to crap post like this. It’s not Craigslist. Nothing about this add says Overland, Expedition, 4x4 Adventure... etc.

EP has taken a dive in the last few years in my opinion and the moderators have allowed it. Kinda disappointing.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
TOMSJACK is obviously a used car salesmen just trying to pry his way into what used to be a great place to look for unique capable vehicles.
I think some people have gotten EP confused with Craigslist and other vehicle forums. The moderators need to start stepping in to crap post like this. It’s not Craigslist. Nothing about this add says Overland, Expedition, 4x4 Adventure... etc.

EP has taken a dive in the last few years in my opinion and the moderators have allowed it. Kinda disappointing.

I am not sure what this guy's story is. At least 85 of his 90 posts have been links to Ebay ads. The funny thing about it is that the ads are not just from one part of the country. They are from WA to FL.
It's a mystery to me how he benefits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke