Sold: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Off Road/Overland Ready

asadulsx

Im a selling my 2013 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, manual transmission. I am the only owner with no lien. The vehicle is off road/overland ready. Over $35,000 in upgrades not including labor. Any thing that has been replaced has been upgraded or replaced with stock parts. I am not piecing out the jeep until the vehicle has been sold and what comes with it has been determined. Vehicle is priced to include everything listed below (does not include awning). I've had one mechanic work on it and myself the life of the jeep. All maintenance has been done in a timely manner. A new 2014 Chrysler engine was installed at 55,000 miles.

List of Updates:
Warn Elite Series Rear Bumper
Warn Tire Carrier for Elite Series Rear Bumper
Warn Rock Crawler Stubby Bumper w/grill Guard
TeraFlex JK 3" Base Lift Kit w/ 8FlexArms and Trackbar
Billstein Shocks
KrawlOff-Road JK Custom Drive Shaft, Rear
KOR LED 50" Dual Row [LED Beam Pattern:Flood]
Ace Engineering Narrow Fenders
Ace Engineering Rock Sliders
Winch VR10
Spod
Goose Gear Platform, cubbies
Headliner
Poison Spyder Differential Cover
Wheel Spacers
JW Speaker Headlights & Tail Lights
35X12X17 BF Goodrich KM3 Mud Terrains
Grabars
Regeared to 4.88
Rear door strap extension brackets
Fold down molle tailgate panel
Rear side panels
Lizard Skin
B&M 45195 Manual Transmission Shifter Lever Kit
B&M 46200 Shifter
Gobi Roof Rack with ladder, 2 adjustable bars, and sun roof insert
Bartact Seat Covers
170 Watt Renogly Solar Panel

Plus many more smaller upgrades.

Photos available here: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/austin-2013-jeep-unlimited-rubicon/7236045439.html
Serious inquiries only.

Last edited:

resqd1

Adventurer
Much better. Way easier to see. What awning is that? Also the propane is it assigned to a stove at all?

asadulsx

Much better. Way easier to see. What awning is that? Also the propane is it assigned to a stove at all?
Alu Cab Shadow Awning. It's not for sale unless someone wants to pay full price for it. It's only a month old.

The propane tank is a 5 pound one. You can order them online through most hardware stores. It uses the same hoses and connectors as a larger tank. I have a 10 foot hose that I can connect to my buddy heater and skottle. Works really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz