2013 Grand Vitara

Dake21

Adventurer
Well at last I managed to get some money to spare. I bought the ironman 2'' lift and put it on the zook. I happily sit at the clearance I wish I had just from factory, which is 10''. I was thinking about the RRO lift at first but opted for the ironman lift for for stiffer springs and larger struts.

b4dfk6Bl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Lqigpyfl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

jNgK1OSl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thirty-Nine

Explorer
Looks good, what size tires can you clear now?

Looks like he's got 235/65/17 tires on there now. Stock is either 225/70/16 or 225/60/18.

I really dig the GV. If you could get one with a manual and low range, I'd probably get one. You can get a manual, but it's either RWD or AWD (no t-case). They're neat little rigs!

Dake21

Adventurer
I can probably get 32'' now, it's the biggest I've seen on the suzuki forum so far. Oddly enough fuel economy doesn't seem to be affected with the lift.
Right now I have 235/65r17. Stock was 225/65r17. I have have put my winter tires on yesterday 225/75r16 firestone winterforce and frankly they are terrible (got them for cheap). They better deliver in snow and ice.

I am still waiting on the sway bar link from the mail. The OEM are such a weird design, you need to put an alen wrench in there and turn with another wrench to loose it. Of course that was rust welded so I cut them off.
The new link are sturdier, greaseable and more simple in design. Driving without the sway bar connected is nowhere as unstable as some people make it sound.

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
I'm dying to do this with my GV but the boss won't let me. She sees the abuse I put my SX4 through and she doesn't want her GV to go through that. But the extra capacity those stiffer rear springs allow would be really nice while towing.

Dake21

Adventurer
My wife wanted a typical suv with gadgetry when we were shopping for one, I wanted a truck so we opted for the GV as a good compromise. Now after a few trips in the woods she wants a jeep lol.

I put the new links a few days ago. Works like a charm. They are moog sway bar links.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz