2013 Ford E350 Agile TTB 4x4 Aluminess $50k

Tnthompson8

For sale is my 2013 Ford E350 XLT van with the Agile TTB 4x4 conversion. It has 75,933 miles and the Triton 5.4 V8. Conversion was completed Spring 2018 and has about 8,000 miles on it.

This build is one of my favorites and has been fun and exciting to outfit and use. Having previously owned a sprinter, land cruisers, and heavy-duty trucks I was looking for something that could bridge the gap between larger interior space, comfort, off-road capability, and reliability. I also preferred a great ride. This is a very capable van, and it is built to be so. Regular body length and lightweight interior design, there are very few places you can’t get into. On road drivability and handling are excellent and stands way above other heavy duty lifted vehicles I have built and owned. The gearing is a great match and acceleration and driving at speed are enjoyable. Off-road drivability it really shines. The Fox shocks and IFS suspension cruise over rutted out washboard roads without missing a beat, get back to those prime camp sites quickly! Electronic air lockers in the front and rear, coupled with 4Lo gearing means you can conquer obstacles comfortably and safely. The rig was built to take us from Texas to the Rockies, and then be able to tackle rough terrain while also sleeping us comfortably. One of the last things I was working on is the custom headliner with dimmable LED lights. I am waiting on a backordered headliner fabric to finish the top trim side pieces.

Sadly I am finding myself working more than ever and can't find time to use it anymore. Anyone interested is more than welcome to come and drive and look it over. These conversions are no longer being produced by Agile off-road, and I’m a little hesitant to let it go but I know someone will put it to great use. Receipts can be produced upon request. Optional roof rack and awning can be included.

Asking $50,000. Located in Dallas, TX. Email is Tnthompson8@me.com

Drivetrain, Engine, & Suspension

Agile Off Road 4x4 Conversion with Dana 50 Twin Traction Beam

Agile tuned Fox Shocks 2.0 Front and Rear

5.4L Triton V8 w/ 4R75E Transmission

BW 1356 Transfer Case

ARB Air lockers front and rear

4.10 gearing retains factory ratio

Rear axle semi-float D60

AOR front and rear driveshafts

AOR Steering Stabilizer 2.0

AOR Rear leaf spring setup

AOR Big brake system

285/70R17 BFG K02

Method Grid 17’’ wheels

Exterior

Aluminess Front bumper with Baja Designs XL-12 Sport Driving/Combo LED with Yellow lens covers (wired into brights)

Aluminess Rear bumper with Deluxe Box & Rotopax, Tire Carrier, and Hella Pictor H3 Back up Lights (wired into reverse gear)

Modified fuel tank

Onboard Air

Optional: Powder coated roof rack and Bundutec 360-degree awning

Interior

BW 4x4 Electric Shift on the fly control

Air compressor, front and rear locker controls

Driver and Passenger seat swivels

Sony XAV-AX1000 with Apple Play

Pioneer TSA speakers

Sirus XM satellite radio

3M Thinsulate inside walls and ceiling

Sound deadender on floor, walls, and ceiling