2012 Sahara Tan JKU Sport S w/ AEV Lift, 35's, More

en480c4

Observer
SOLD

A lack of use as intended and deciding resources would be better used elsewhere, I've decided to sell my 2012 Sahara Tan JKU Sport S. I bought it in August of 2011, and I installed the AEV gear in May of 2012 (@ 10,500 miles) and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it since.

Standard Features:
  • 2012 JKU Sport S w/ 38,xxx miles
  • 6 Speed Manual w/ 3.21 Gears
  • Dual Tops
  • MaxCare for 7 Year/85,000 Miles
Added AEV Items:
  • AEV 3.5" SC Lift + ProCal & AFE Y-Pipe
  • AEV Black Savegres w/ 35" BFG KM2s
  • AEV Tubeless Front Bumper + Skid
  • AEV Spare Tire Carrier w/ Stock Bumper
Other Additional Items:
  • Media Center 430 (RBZ, Non-NAV)
  • uConnect + Remote USB Port
  • Mopar Commander Rear Camera
  • Hotheads Headliners
  • Mopar Heated Seat Kit
  • Mopar Fuel Door Cover
  • Sahara Steps (Currently Mounted)
  • Trimmed Rubicon Rock Rails
  • Quadratec Front & Rear Floor Mats
  • Smittybuilt MOLLE Tailgate Bags
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Thule TB60 Tracks on Hard Top

It just had the upper and lower ball joints and both front axle u-joints... They were covered by my MaxCare warranty. Speaking of which, the MaxCare is transferrable for $50. Other than that, I don't have a lot to add. I did pull one tire out of the five tire rotation I was doing because it got some uneven wear before I realized the balljoints were bad. And the Rubicon rails will need some attention. The person I bought them from didn't do a great job repainting at the cut, so some prep and paint is needed. Otherwise, the Jeep is in excellent condition. The only items to note are that I have a pair of replacement AEV/Bilstein rear shocks that I haven't had a chance to install, and the rear camera has only been partially installed... The wiring is installed on the back of the head unit and run to the glove compartment, and the computer's been flashed so the backup screen comes on the RBZ, but I haven't had a chance to run the wiring to the rear of the Jeep or install the camera.

Obviously upgrading from the 3.21 gears would be ideal, but it's surprisingly managable with the manual transmission. And I had been planning on adding the rear bumper and a winch. But at this point, it just needs a good cleaning/detailing and it'll be good to go.

Photos:

null_zpscd146749.jpg

null_zps91d84b61.jpg

null_zps760021af.jpg

E1DC21A5-9377-4AD1-9673-8391BFAE95D1-56009-000025613D533F7E.jpg

Asking SOLD
Located in Kittery, ME

At this point, I don't have to sell. I'm just looking to get enough of equity out of it to buy something a little more family friendly and eliminate my car payment. As such, reasonable offers will be considered, but lowball offers will be ignored. Feel free to PM with any questions or requests for additional photos.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior