2012 NPR Sale

mgmetalworks

Explorer
A while back I purchased a 2012 NPR to turn into a 4x4 expedition rig. Well...plans got derailed and this is too much truck to just sit around an do nothing so it's now for sale.

-264k miles.
-6.0L Gas, 6L90E transmission
-New seat upholstery, new headliner, interior is very clean and in excellent condition for the mileage.
-New battery
-Everything works, A/C blows cold
-Tires in good condition
-Clean OR title in hand (located near Portland, OR)

The plan was to convert it to 4x4, shorten the frame (from 176" WB to ~140" WB...BTW, Isuzu provides guidelines and I have CAD models of the frame and reinforcing pieces to do this) and then build a custom flatbed to accept a box or truck camper. I wasn't that concerned about the mileage when I bought it because I was going to have to redo/rebuild/refurbish quite a lot to get it converted to 4x4. That said, the drivetrain is fine as-is and has lots of life left in it. If one were looking for a starting point for an NPR expedition rig, this is a good candidate. Reasonable offers considered. I also have an affinity for '73-'79 Chevy/GMC trucks, blazers and suburbans... trades of that nature considered.

DSC_0265.JPG
DSC_0257.JPGDSC_0259.JPG
DSC_0260.JPG

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I'd really love to get this rig sold and out of my way. Some ambitious and creative fabricator out there that wants a cabover to convert to 4x4, this is a great candidate. The interior is super clean, it runs great and everything works.

PM me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles