2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK FOR SALE!

4xpedition

Take a look at this 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JK by 4Xpedition Off Road for sale.

The Jeep has been modified with a 3-inch Teraflex suspension lift and fitted with (5) 18" XD wheels and (5) 35" BFG All Terrain tires. The vehicle has been recalibrated with an AEV Procal module for proper gearing, etc. all installed by Total Auto Pros. This is an automatic with the new 5-speed that allows you to manually shift gears if desired. This JK also features the "connectivity package" providing integrated USB to plug in your ipod or iphone, hands free telephone calling, Sirius Satallite radio, and all of it controlled from the steering wheel if desired. Also includes Cruise Control, Power Windows and Door Locks, Remote Keyless Entry, Tow Package and a three-piece removable Freedom Top hard top. The top has been fitted for a Yakima rack with built in mounts (rack and box sold separately). The windows are tinted. I also purchased an extended warranty on this vehicle that carries the warranty all the way to 6 years (expires in December of 2017) or 85,000 miles whichever comes first.

In 2012 Jeep released an all new engine for the JK. The all-aluminum Pentastar has 285 horses and 260 lb-ft. I have had two JKs now, a 2007 and 2012 and there is a night and day difference in the engine performance. The new engine offers excellent response and a noticeable improvement in power -- the Pentastar is significantly faster from a stop and when passing. Also, the engine sounds much more upscale than the coarse 3.8-liter, and the exhaust note is throatier. Paired with either transmission, it feels much more refined. Where the 3.8 feels pokey, the 3.6-liter actually makes the JK feel spry. (as quoted by Motortrend). Jeep estimates that the new engine reduces 0-60 times by 2-3 seconds with either transmission. Frankly, the best case example I personally can offer is that on hill climbs on I-17 to Flagstaff with a loaded Jeep for camping with three or four people in the vehicle and the roof box loaded that I have along with the lift and over-sized tires, I rarely feel a slow down on the climbs.

I have used this Jeep for Overland Travel so there are 45K of highway miles on it. I have kept up with all the scheduled maintenance including flushing all transmission, proper oil changes, etc. My asking price is $35,000.00.

This is a sweet Jeep. I am in love with it. However, I am selling it because I am going to move toward purchasing a Sportsmobile custom four wheel drive camper for Overland and Expedition travel purposes.

The vehicle is located in Mesa, AZ. You can contact me if you are interested in my JK by emailing leuth26@hotmail.com.

IMG_3289a.jpgIMG_4946.jpgIMG_5896a.jpgIMG_4926a.jpgIMG_5919a.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_2201.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94