2012 Flippac for Ford Superduty $3,500 SW Washington

homemade

Adventurer
My flippac is designed for newer Superduty short bed trucks and probably wouldn't be good fit for other brands (my truck is an '04). It has sliding side windows and front slider, the tent and SLO fly have been treated with 303 fabric guard (read about it). I read that the price of flippac has increased to over $6,000 so if you are in the marked this would be around half price and no waiting to have one built by FRP. Excellent shape, few pinholes in tent/screens that I assume is common with folders like this. No problems with the torsion bar, includes SLO fly in excellent condition (those have increased in price also). If you are interested let me know ASAP because if it doesn't sell within a few weeks (depending on weather) I am going to try to make a different rear door rather than using the flip up glass in the back and am going to add tie downs to the sides for a kayak. Once I start that it will be altered and if it works well I won't be selling.

If you are thinking that a popular re-seller of the flippac had some improved or different product, I was told in no uncertain terms at FRP that they made the exact same product for all of their customers. Those sold without windows had thicker fiberglass where the windows would normally be. Check with FRP if this is an issue for you.

Last edited:

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
Id like to see pics of this please? Especially on your truck. I have an 04 f350. Would like to see how these fit.
For what it's worth, I was quoted 5300 and 10.5 weeks build time from flip pac in California.

homemade

Adventurer
It isn't on the truck now but I think I have pictures of it on the truck and off in a file somewhere that I will post.
Sorry if the new price I mentioned wasn't accurate, it was just what I read on some posts in this forum. Maybe they were referring to purchased from a re-seller instead of directly from FRP. FRP is what it is but unless things have changed in the past few years you could be disappointed if you think you are going to just order it and be given an accurate date that you can plan to pick it up (even if they assure you it will be done by a certain date).

2014 vacation 048.jpg

2014 vacation 054.jpg

flippac 002.jpg

flippac 004.jpg

flippac 007.jpg

Last edited:

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
I like it! Give me a few days to think this over?
For what it's worth, didn't mean anything by stating the price I was quoted. Just gee whiz info. It is what it is. Send me an email with your contact info please? (I had sent you a PM yesterday)
Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior