• No major problems, but needs a little TLC
  • Has instruction booklet from Adventure Trailers
  • Group 31 battery is good
  • 19 gallon water tank with manual pump
  • Has NOCO charger
  • New trailer chains and hooks
  • Has 10 lbs. propane tank on tongue
  • Has one Adventure trailers aluminum gas can mount and steel gas can
  • Has factory Jeep JK rims (5 X 5 bolt pattern) and tires at 40% tread. Spare tread is like new.
  • There are wheel spacers on trailer, but I do not know what the bolt pattern underneath is.
  • Includes Adventure Trailers steel awning mount and Fiamma F35 awning (but these can’t be mounted when the Globe Trotter is mounted)
  • Has 12 volt jack inside tub for fridge.
  • Has swinging rear tire mount with gas shock
  • Includes Max Coupler
  • Has Pollack-style 7-pin pigtail (new, replaced by me) with flat-blade electrical connections. Can provide wiring schematic.
  • Has 10 inch trailer brakes that will lock up the tires if you’d like.
  • Has slow leak in one of the air shock lines.
Eezi-Awn Globe Trotter tent:

• Good condition, no leaks
  • Needs a little restitching on tiedown mounting points (see pics)
  • Cover is in good shape with no leaks.
  • Missing a few of the hooks for the wall sides (can be restitched)
This trailer and tent are not ready for the show room since it has been stored outside and used. Some of the bolts are showing surface oxidation and should be polished or replaced. There is a bit of light surface oxidation under the frame from road salt, but is cosmetic at this point. Affected parts need to be cleaned and recoated with something eventually. This setup should probably go to a person that has a shop and doesn't mind maintenance (polishing, touch up painting, stitching, etc.) or a person that doesn't care if it is dirty (like me).

I am not willing to separate the trailer and tent at this point. No trades. This puppy is ready to hook up and go camping. Please post questions in the thread so that my answers will be available to all. Please PM to arrange a meeting or make offers. All the pictures I have of this trailer are here, but I am happy to take more if you want them.

Anyone who posts "I'll take it" has seven calendar days to visit and make payment. After that, the next guy in line becomes first in line. If you make an offer for less then my posted price I will consider it, but if someone else offers more they will win. I'll make a fair deal, but we all have to be reasonable. I can't hold it for a month, accept payments, yada yada. :) Please make sure that your spouse is on board with your offer before you make it. Not to be rude, but if you don't have or can't get funds for payment within 7 days, we shouldn't be taking up each others' time.

$9500.00

Thanks for looking!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 154

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Bump. Spring is almost here. Feel free to ask questions if you have 'em. No interest in trades at this time. This puppy is ready to go on a camping trip.

Price drop to $9000.00. May be willing to deliver for additional fee (depending on distance and fee). I have a lot of free time.

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Willing to accept offers or partial trade offers. All trade offers need to be "$5,000 in cash plus trade for XXXX".

Interested in:
  • Low mileage 4-wheeler
  • FN Scar (preferably in .308)
  • H&K assault rifles
  • H&K P7-M8 (will consider any P7)
  • Any Wilson Combat weapon (preferably a 1911)
  • Other expensive, shiny boy-type toys in the 3-4 thousand dollar range. If you have something to trade that is worth less, but I REALLY want it...maybe I'll say yes.
Shoot me a PM if you have something in mind.

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Up for sale again. I just pulled it 40 miles, and my poor little 3.8 Jeep engine just can't handle it with all the other weight.

New price, $7000.00 or trade for 4 wheeler & trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles