SOLD

joel

Observer
Had a few conversations, but it's clear I'm reckoning with rose-colored glasses. Price dropped considerably.

Drove it around town all week. It's rarin' to go. And considering the engine swap, I'd be happy to pay for a local PPI of your choice.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
You are selling what looks to be a very nicely modified, reasonably affordable, reliable brand backroads camper combo......but with no serious offers yet, even with your price reductions, I’m wondering if folks are just being scared off by the remanf engine issue?

Perhaps you need to find some better way to reassure interested but concerned buyers about the durability of the rig.

In that regard, it doesn’t seem that you’ve updated potential buyers here on your experience of putting some more miles on the new motor. Maybe you can update that.

At any rate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Good luck

joel

Observer
Put another weekend trip on it. I could say the engine is running better than ever, but it's a new engine...and the only problem with the old one had is that the pulleys were squeaking. :D

joel

Observer
Sold off another van project, so I'm back driving this until someone makes me an offer I can't refuse. Would also consider a trade for a 911! (Are there a lot of 911 owners on Expo?)

joel

Observer
About to go on BaT price drop... Currently with a mechanic for a PPI that I'm paying for, since I want to have a third-party verify everything. (For a second time!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz