2011 V strom 650, fuel injected fun!

Cody1771

Explorer
so, just picked up my BRAND new wee strom! lots of good sales on right now, got the bike $1500 less than MSRP, skid plate, crash bars, and full panier kit and quick release rack for free as well. thanks Suzuki!

here is a pic at the dealer;

6167070057_089af27a03_z.jpg

and once when i got it home. wow what a blast to ride this thing!

6167068633_26c912f696_z.jpg

nmatcek

Adventurer
Awesome deal man. Looks like you got all the stuff I want to eventually buy. Nice looking panniers!

Cody1771

Explorer
thanks! im really enjoying it. gonna order a TRAX topbox pretty soon for it along with a radiator guard and some electrical stuff. :)

sandalscout

Adventurer
Nice! I rode a friend's DL1000 a few weeks ago, I really liked it. I think that a mildly outfitted DL650 would make a great partner to my XT250, using the 250 locally and on more hardcore stuff, and the DL650 as a long distance touring bike capable of fire roads and gravel.

Cody1771

Explorer
quick update, super happy with the bike, got a radiator guard and a center stand installed now, also have a battery monitor and a light bar to go on when i get the time. also just went up 1 tooth on the front sprocket and man do i love that result! responds more like a dirtbike now, much easier slow speed driving

6335253911_1ec0407d11_z.jpg

AFSOC

Explorer
quick update, super happy with the bike, got a radiator guard and a center stand installed now, also have a battery monitor and a light bar to go on when i get the time. also just went up 1 tooth on the front sprocket and man do i love that result! responds more like a dirtbike now, much easier slow speed driving

One tooth larger or one tooth smaller on the countershaft?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles