2011 V strom 650, fuel injected fun!

Cody1771

Explorer
has anyone heard of the Motorcycle luggage company SHAD? i've been on the market for a top case for awhile, ive been looking for something with a backrest, large capacity and somewhat looks good on my bike and came across this.

ShadSH50.jpg

The SH50, the largest of the SHAD cases, 50 liters, offering maximum security thanks to its innovative hermetic lock.

•SHAD change colour system
•Holds (2) full face helmets
•Press lock system
•Backrest (Included)
•Universal Mounting Kit w/ Attachment Brackets, Screws, Nuts & Bolts

by the way for my fello Canadian members check this site out, it has everything twisted throttle stocks, and then some and is in Canada so no cross border fees.

http://aviciouscycle.ca/

Cody1771

Explorer
thanks for the info :) i wish i could get on those sites but they are still blocked to me on the ships :p looks like a good deal for $350 with all the mounting hardware. and its HUGE

zolo

Explorer
Nice video!!! Excellent looking roads and terrain. I'm jealous.

I hope to one day tour around Canada. I rode through BC on the way home from AK and wanted to see more, but I was running low on time and money. Beautiful riding.

Cody1771

Explorer
damnit... i guess im in the search for some new side cases. royally crushed one today... and a skidplate... and possibly some paint if i want to go that far. thinking the Pelican 1550`s. video to follow once done editing/posting

7592636440_3fa77540df_z.jpg

Cody1771

Explorer
if anyone has a set of box's for sale (or preferably just the right hand side) of the Zuki or Trax sidecases let me know!

zolo

Explorer
if anyone has a set of box's for sale (or preferably just the right hand side) of the Zuki or Trax sidecases let me know!

Dude do I even want to ask what happened? Ahh correction I just watched the last video... Sucks man... looks like a fun area though.

LOL the decision to turn around was a good one... Looked pretty loose. Try going back with no cases and some 50/50 tires or something. I bet you will sail right through.

Last edited:

Cody1771

Explorer
i run Heidenau K60 scouts, they are a 5050, the trail gets really steep with rock steps, not a good thing with a low clearance bike! go back on a dirtbike sometime! ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne