2011 nissan frontier pro4x mild expedition build

edsd90

Observer
I am pretty sure your ARB bar was designed around the M8000 although the Zeon will fit with a kit.
The ARB bumper was designed for Warn XD9000 and M8000. When Warn used my truck for the Zeon launch photo and video shoot, we only fitted the control pack on the bumper and did not mount the entire winch, but they looked and thought it would fit.
My Frontier make a couple very brief appearances in the Zeon and general Warn winch videos, and here's a link to a photo on the Zeon page showing the control pack on the Frontier ARB bumper.
http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/ZEON_w_wire_gallery.shtml

Mo4130

Adventurer
I got the lift installed, was pretty straight forward, just took a while as all I had was hand tools and just me, 6 jack stands, jack and a plethora of rachet straps. I will post pics up when I get home. First impressions are very favorable, even without my winch on yet, the fron HD springs are not awuful by anymeans, but you can definatly tell they are stiffer. The rear MD are much better then my stock leafs and when I had the truck loaded with a 1/4 cord of fire wood this weekend, there was little noticable drop, and it drove perfectly.

This week the bar and winch will be going on, stay tuned!.

Mo4130

Adventurer
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are the pics from he install of the lift. Pretty straight forward.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The bumper install went alright. Was overall happy with the arb but there was some fitment issues that I was supposed about form a company as big as them. Nothing huge justa. Bunch of little issues.

image.jpg

Final product! Love it so far.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Cutting the front half wasn't that bad. I looked at the arb and my bumper on the truck and pretty much was like "well unless I cut this, that isn't going on".

I am a boatswainmate. I am on a cutter now.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
Looks good....

Next time you see a stock height fronty pro4x, park nose to nose or tail to tail if you can so we can see a vs stock comparison?

Im thinking about the same lift down the road.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Will do. On e it was all said and done I gained exactly what ome stated. About 1.5 inches with the bumper and hd springs. If you do hit me up and will give you the run down.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
perfect.

I cant imagine needing more lift than that for anything I have planned, so I dont see the point in spending big money on other lifts. ome is durable and proven. :shrug:

Mo4130

Adventurer
Exactly why I went for it. Sure a trophy truck would be awesome, until you have to drive it everyday.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Yes about 1.5-2 inches. The real reason was for a better ride and better load capacity, both which are WAY better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles