2011 KTM 990 Adventure R - less than 600 miles!

Bullsnake

Adventurer
SOLD!!! Throwing this up here first while I gather pictures to put it on ebay. I purchased this 990 new this spring from Nishna Valley Cycle here in Iowa, and set it up with Zega Pros, Touratech pannier mounts, Zumo GPS, XM radio, Renazco seat, etc, etc, etc, and in the meantime my Hammarhead Jack Pine showed up and this thing has been sitting in the corner of my shop ever since. I loaded it up this last weekend and took it with us out to Breckenridge CO to do a little riding on Boreas Pass and a few other back roads, and I just am not feeling the love. Couple that with a new little girl, and two boys racing motocross and downhill mountain bikes and this rig needs to find a new home with someone that will love it and put plenty of miles on it!

The bike will be sold as it stands with all accessories on it, and is turn key ready to go. If it were me, and I had the time, I would fly into Des Moines Iowa and ride it home - it would be a great trip, and with the panniers you should have enough storage space to make it to either coast from here with no problems. The bike has never been laid down, bumped, bent, etc, and has been adult ridden only. The TKC 80's still look brand new, and this bike is a rocket ship down those long stretches of pavement and gravel!

Asking price: $10,900.00
990 Adv.jpg

Sorry about the picture - it is the only one I have on this computer, but this is of the 990 last week on Boreas - great time, and great bike for the trip!

PM me with any questions, and as soon as I get pics taken of it the next few days for ebay I will list them up here as well...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne