2011 F-550 4x4 'Bus'. Diesel, Auto, (eBay), S.C. $19,500 BIN

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Nice that it does not have the full wall of windows most shuttle buses have, and 'normal front doors (passenger side door not modded to back entry door)

s-l1600 (16).jpg

Disclaimer - no relation to seller, vehicle, etc

bcnaz

Observer
Love the short wheelbase and approach angles. Quick clarification on this statement -

"passenger side door not modded to back entry door"

Apologies if I am being slow and misinterpreting this , but - are you meaning to say that this has a traditional passenger side automotive passenger door, and that entry to the rear is behind the cab on the passenger side? Like this:

G1120_02_Front_Left-610x407.jpg

I might have missed it in the photos and description, but the very first picture appears to show a vertical break on the passenger door side, and then the under-body pics appear to show a step cut out in the passenger door area, akin to a modified side entry such as this.

0.jpg

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Love the short wheelbase and approach angles. Quick clarification on this statement -

"passenger side door not modded to back entry door"

Apologies if I am being slow and misinterpreting this , but - are you meaning to say that this has a traditional passenger side automotive passenger door, and that entry to the rear is behind the cab on the passenger side? Like this:

G1120_02_Front_Left-610x407.jpg
WAG (Wild A** Guess) or more likely wishful thinking on my part, that it is like the above. It sure would be nice if they had included a passenger-side photo instead of a photo of a couple of amps. But I am guessing anyone interested would have a bunch of question/photo requests, prior to jumping in. Just better than most shuttle bus configurations that have super long wheelbases/overhangs and a complete wall of windows. And hey, at least it did not have a stripper pole in back ;), or maybe it does?

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I guess it was a WWAG (Wrong Wild A** Guess). The seller sent me this photo, so the goofy door set-up.
s-l1600 (24).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94