2011 F-250 King Ranch FX4 Tuxedo Black - 6 speed - All reasonable offers considered.

TGAMO

Observer
Ok guys i somehow deleted the previous post by accident so here it is again. We are asking $39,000.00 on Craigslist, I will sell to an expo member for $36,500 as is turnkey. This is priced well below NADA book value of 43,000. If some one doesn't want the front or rear bumpers i will deduct them from the deal and sell them separately.

Excellent condition - Tuxedo Black, Ford F-250 with the 6.7 Liter Scorpion diesel, King Ranch trim, FX4 package. Engine is 100% stock and has never been chipped, pimped, hot-rodded, or off-roaded. This truck has been driven very conservatively. Always maintained and serviced at the dealership with full service records since day one. No problems, no issues, no stories at all - (Does have a cracked windshield) – This has been a very good truck for us. Recently had a $1200.00 service done to completely change all fluids including front and rear differential fluid, transmission fluid and filter, and both cooling systems. Both batteries changed recently, Oil always changed at 5k with Rotella-T 15w40 and Ford oil filter. Both fuel filters always changed at 10k whether they were needed or not. Air filter changed when it indicated dirty but always removed and blown out every oil change. Has many factory options including Navigation, Backup Camera, Sunroof, Heated and Cooled - Ventilated Captains chairs, Hill Descent, Microsoft Sync, Tow package, Electronic Locking Rear Axle, and Aux. up-fitter switches. Interior is the King Ranch leather with black carpet, black headliner and trim, this is a very hard to find combination. Includes an installed 52 gallon Titan diesel tank, Ford brand wheel well mud guards, UWS black aluminum tool box and the Bak Flip bed cover. Locking tailgate with Ford camera and tailgate step. Also included is a lock pick for the DVD/Navigation system which allows the Navigation or the DVD player to operate while vehicle is in motion.

I will say that we are open to the idea of trades - it just has to be something of interest to us. Let us know what you have in mind. We are selling our F250 to buy something less expensive. A partial trade for your truck and some cash will work for us. If you have a reasonable offer please send it over, equal trades will not be considered as we need a cheaper truck. I am going through a bad divorce and need this gone.

Located in St. Tammany Parish Lousiana.

TGAMO

Observer
20150905_125710small.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles