2011 Crown Vic Police Interceptor Dirt Car. -SOLD-

hankgs

Adventurer
Ok guys, this is the 3rd Police Interceptor I've built. The first one I sold here to an inmate on ExPo... This is a 2011 (last year produced Crown Vic /PI). These are full Body on Frame (like a truck) vehicles equipped with a V-8, 4 wheel disc brakes, Posi rear end, heavy duty trans, trans cooler, alternator and suspension; Oh yeah, and it has A/C and ABS. This particular unit has a 2" front coil upgrade, new upper A-arms, rear lift, the body has been covered (sprayed) in Monstaliner (like Raptor truck bed liner, but better) and is shod with Aluminum alloy Ford Explorer rims with 245/75/16 Mud Terrains. There is a LED Roof light bar that can be white, yellow fog or strobe as well as Hella driving lights mounted on the Police pushbar. This would be the perfect vehicle to drive down to Baja, it will take you there and back without worrying about your $50k+ "ExPo" Vehicle... If you don't want attention, this is not your ride....!
$5800.00 In Solvang, CA Open to trades... BMW Motorcycle... ? OR.....??? (30 mins. N of Santa Barbara).
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,324
Last edited:

MotoMind

Sorry if I missed it, what is the mileage? Any other info on mechanical history/condition? Looks great, and the 4.6 in there should be good for a long time.

hankgs

Adventurer
Sorry if I missed it, what is the mileage? Any other info on mechanical history/condition? Looks great, and the 4.6 in there should be good for a long time.
Sorry, I forgot to mention, 111K- It's evident that it had regular motorpool servicing as it runs perfect, with zero leaks or noises. These 4.6's are bulletproof... I also forgot to mention I replaced all 4 brake discs and pads...Thanks for your interest.

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
Really cool! Since you're in the know, are the Interceptors readily available or has the supply dried up? My dad had a 2010 Crown Vic, it was his last vehicle before he passed. It went to my brother and he loves it.

Did you find anything interesting under the rear seat??

hankgs

Adventurer
Really cool! Since you're in the know, are the Interceptors readily available or has the supply dried up? My dad had a 2010 Crown Vic, it was his last vehicle before he passed. It went to my brother and he loves it.

Did you find anything interesting under the rear seat??
They are getting harder to find as Departments switched to Explorer's and Chargers over the last 8 years or so. It still has the tactical organization box in the trunk (like a large divider)- Freakin' trunks are HUGE... I would venture to guess (not that I've done it) you could put 4 large kegs of beer standing upright in that trunk... Only other thing I found was a small note pad with suspect descriptions.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Dude! Thats awesome, you took something no one would normally even look at twice and made it into something everyone will look at twice. I love to repurpose utility vehicles, ambos, lift 2WD vans, etc. I have a buddy that owns a couple of these cars and he is slack jawed after seeing yours, you can smell smoke as his brain races along with ideas. Very nice job, I really dig it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles