2011 CC LWB Frontier with pop up camper

MountainRecipe

Hello,

Here is my 2011 Nissan Frontier CC LWB build!

Installed as of 9/15/2020
Weathertech Offbrand floorliners
Sylvania ExtraVision 9007 Headlamp bulbs
Front Faux Seat Covers, rear neoprene
Pioneer AVH-2300NEX
Back up camera
Steelies with 265/75/r16 Falken Wildpeaks at3w
Rear diff breather mod
30L Massimo Costco compressor fridge (alpicool) w/ Jackery 500 and rockpals 100w solar
Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags
2001 Aliner/Columbia Northwest Truck Cabin pop up camper

Ordering in the next day or so:
All Dogs Offroad Complete Bilstein 5100 Kit with 150+lbs front lift springs, rear 1.5” AAL.

Changes planned:
P&P, ARB or shrock front bumper
GFC style camper or FWC finch/swift model of price is right(will need to sell my current camper)111D0894-D85B-453E-B4F1-CE3CBA71F950.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

MountainRecipe

that camper is pretty cool! got any inside pics?
D0DF1496-E163-4ECE-99EF-9D2F82C63551.jpegED723697-C4DA-4DD5-BF81-8E1E7D96AE37.jpeg
small but has propane heater, sink, stove w/in and outside connect, sleeps two comfortable (+80lb dog is a little tight). Shore power and a 80ah DC system. All at about half the weight of a FWC! Not shownin the photo but I’ve upgraded the table leg to be more flush when removed.

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95
Tortillas to Totems (Every day an Adventure Book 4)
by Sam Manicom
From $9.99
Tschiffely's Ride: Ten Thousand Miles in the Saddle from ...
by Aimé Tschiffely
From $10.99
4WD Driving Skills: A Manual for On- and Off-Road Travel
by Vic Widman
From $17.27

MountainRecipe

That camper is super neat looking. Any particular reason you're switching to a GFC/FWC?
I know it’s kind of ridiculous but mainly my dog is too large so I want a separate sleeping area for when he’s wet and gross. When you pop the table down into a bed it doesn’t really leave him enough space to spread out. In a wedge camper or FWC he can stay in the lower part.

I know it’s kind of ridiculous but mainly my dog is too large so I want a separate sleeping area for when he’s wet and gross. When you pop the table down into a bed it doesn’t really leave him enough space to spread out. In a wedge camper or FWC he can stay in the lower part.
Those are totally understandable reasons, haha.