2010 Tundra Build “TRD Ferguson”

Recommended books for Overlanding

Long Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the World
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $14.59
Long Way Down: An Epic Journey by Motorcycle from Scotlan...
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $5.69
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99

MR. ED

Observer
Hate to be pesty:)..... with your tires getting used are you still planning on the st maxx replacement? I’ve been running them for years and want something a bit more aggressive. How’d those pros do this past winter? Thanks

The_Dude

Adventurer
Hate to be pesty:)..... with your tires getting used are you still planning on the st maxx replacement? I’ve been running them for years and want something a bit more aggressive. How’d those pros do this past winter? Thanks
Yea I think so. The Stt pros are great just want something better in snow. They are kinda skaty on ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Dude

Adventurer
UPDATE!!

Threw some new canvas on the 4wc. Much nicer now. Picked up some rock sliders from Victory 4x4 and they are awesome!

Also had a local spring company get rid of the 2” blocks my truck had and put in an add a leaf under the TOP leaf spring! This adds about a 500lb addition in actual (not gvwr official) payload to the truck. Check the pics below.

Victory 4x4

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Looks great! It's awesome what new canvas can do to freshen stuff up.

Also, this is our production manager Casey's truck at the shop... :LOL:
1585674136298.png

Last edited:

The_Dude

Adventurer
Welp got a nice gouge in my cooper sidewall. It went into the sidewall cords. The tires are half way worn or more. Pulling the trigger on some 285/75/18 nitto trail grapplers today. Will post pics!

rruff

Explorer
I got a couple sidewall gouges on my Hankook ATMs, but not that deep. I just fill in the cut with goop. They don't seem real durable, but the MPGs are oddly great for a big heavy AT.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
The Longest Line on the Map: The United States, the Pan-A...
by Eric Rutkow
From $13.96