2010 Toyota Tacoma & Alu-Cab Canopy Camper – Easton, PA

jonvw01

2010 Toyota Tacoma & Alu-Cab Canopy Camper – Easton, PA - $33,500

My Wife and I are considering transitioning to a different vehicle after spending the past 3 years with this truck and an amazing cross-country road trip this past fall. We are a 1 car family, my Wife isn't a fan of driving stick and we have recently relocated from Philadelphia to a slightly more car-centric community. Trades possibly considered for a Toyota platform with an automatic transmission.

Truck:
2010 Tacoma Access Cab SR5 4x4 – 2.7L 5 Speed Manual – 93k Miles
Does quite nicely with the Canopy Camper on board – cruises well at 70+MPH (with significant headwinds / grade I normally drop into 4th). If you wanted more power you could always re-gear, but I never felt the need.
  • Power Windows / Locks / Cruise Control / Back-up Camera
  • Old Man Emu lift (leafs / struts & front coils) installed at 74k miles by OK4WD
  • SOS Concepts IFS Skid - Steel
  • 4XI Sliders
  • Curt Class 3 Hitch
  • Recent Maintenance:
    • (5) 235/85/16 Cooper Discoverer STT Max Tires installed at 76k miles.
    • New Clutch, Clutch master cylinder installed at 78k miles before driving across the county
    • New Brake Pads / Rotors at 78k miles
We are the second owners of the truck – purchased with 60k miles
Original frame is in excellent condition and received the Toyota undercoat to maintain the warranty
Clean Interior & Husky Floor Liners

Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Installed in June of 2019
Alu-Cab Options:
  • Shadow Awning
  • Shower Cube
  • Table Mount / Table
  • Molle Grid Panels
  • Interior Storage Pouches
  • Rear Door Spare Tire Mount
  • Pre-wired for Solar on Roof
  • National Luna Interior Lights
  • Jerry Can Mount – Installed Inside so the jerry doesn’t get dirty on the road / trail – includes a Front Runner can with brass spigot
Additional Installed Features / Accessories:
  • National Luna Portable Power Pack + Group 31 Battery & Blue Sea Fuse Panel
  • Propex Propane Furnace. Includes Interior / Exterior Thermometer. Warms it up nicely -- we camped with it down to 14F!
  • AEV Propane Mount (& 11lb tank)
  • Vinyl Snap-On window covers for lower windows.
  • Custom Fitted sheet set for mattress.
  • Custom ½” Baltic Birch Cabinetry / Bins (Stained Gray + Poly’d, constructed with stainless hardware) Holds a ton of stuff and makes a for nice space to hangout in with the tent popped.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional specific photos.

Cheers,

Jon

Reduced_Page_01.jpgReduced_Page_02.jpgReduced_Page_03.jpgReduced_Page_04.jpgReduced_Page_05.jpgReduced_Page_06.jpgReduced_Page_07.jpgReduced_Page_08.jpgReduced_Page_09.jpgReduced_Page_10.jpg

Last edited:

Recommended books for Overlanding

Long Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the World
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $14.59
Motorcycle Messengers: Tales from the Road by Writers who...
by Lois Pryce, Mark Richardson, Carla King, Sam Manic...
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

jonvw01

Thank you! I'm sure we will be kicking ourselves for selling it, but we are planning on another Alu-Cab in the future(y)

jonvw01

If the buyer made all arrangements I'd be happy to let a shipper pick it up after receiving full payment.

Recommended books for Overlanding